Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can any1 tell me hw to cap spike and where is spike shud b cap in quest or in wild ?

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aamay
Can any1 tell me hw to cap spike and where is spike shud b cap in quest or in wild ?

you asked this in another thread but here it goes again

Castle level 20 ( first map )

Cortex level 35( 2nd map)

keep in mind he appears rarely it will take up to 50 games to find him , also since gaia added new moga this week to castle node it may be even harder to find him at this time
yes i tried more den a 50 times , but he aint available at castle razz so ill try nxt map on Cortex razz thnxx and wer to get bladeWing plz ?
wer can i find clurich ?

Generous Friend

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Aamay
yes i tried more den a 50 times , but he aint available at castle razz so ill try nxt map on Cortex razz thnxx and wer to get bladeWing plz ?

Spike is a legendary...of course you will have to try a lot...if you're a begginner,choose Cydonia Castle...It's hard to get to Cortex... sweatdrop

Moonlight Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Aamay
wer can i find clurich ?

He is not found in the wild. Last year you could buy him in March in the Sky Shop.

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
DivinePeacemaker
Aamay

Spike is a legendary...of course you will have to try a lot...if you're a begginner,choose Cydonia Castle...It's hard to get to Cortex... sweatdrop
its not aveliable in the castle anymore sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces