Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Think the most easiest legendary moga to obtain is Tama because So Many People catch Tama with 1 ss{i'm not sure, because i dont capture it but Try it}The Hardest one Maybe Spike Because Avarage Starseed People Use to Catch Spike is Higher than 20 SS{i dont catch either LOL} But i lucky to catch Azurel:1SS,Shen:2ss,Coyotl:1SS

1,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
i catch rainburn 1 starseed only

Demonic Hunter

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
biggrin and YES I Finally caught a rainburn ....with 5 ss.....and guys where can i find this mogas..? Azurel,Shen,Coyotl any ideas... question . biggrin

Clean Member

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
where can you find a low level rainburn i keep on fidning level 11 - 13 please help

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Talamea, this is no guarantee, but I have noticed when I am using lower level Mogas that *usually* (not always) the level of Mogas attacking me is also lower. That is how I finally captured Rainburn; I stopped trying to catch a level 12 or 13 and brought out some low level Mogas and finally got it with 5 star seeds at a level 8. However, that is after I missed it several previous times either because I accidentally knocked it out or because I don't keep throwing seeds if the first 4-5 don't get it, I go ahead and move on. Otherwise you can easily burn through 10-20-even 30 star seeds in a single battle (yes, really!) And no, the percentage catch rates don't have a lot to do with reality. Lots of people argue this point (on and on actually) but many of us have noticed the discrepancy. xp

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Syrene and Spike are the only mogas I need to capture, I already captured the others and bought a Weatar!

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
cachterMoga
I Think the most easiest legendary moga to obtain is Tama because So Many People catch Tama with 1 ss{i'm not sure, because i dont capture it but Try it}The Hardest one Maybe Spike Because Avarage Starseed People Use to Catch Spike is Higher than 20 SS{i dont catch either LOL} But i lucky to catch Azurel:1SS,Shen:2ss,Coyotl:1SS

i tossed 45 seeds at tama and didnt catch it
my other fails are 15 ss on a 39%
10 ss on a 58%
and 4 ss on a 95%

Demonic Hunter

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
scream 45 ss .... that a lot ss ..so after that where did you find TAMA... question ....

1,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
i caught rainburn 1 starseed only
it only took me 1 ss to get a level 18 rain burn on 7% biggrin
22ass
it only took me 1 ss to get a level 18 rain burn on 7% biggrin
they are easy to capture thats how i have 57 mogas biggrin
say u hade 30 ss and ther was a diabao how many ss do u think u wold use
22ass
say u hade 30 ss and ther was a diabao how many ss do u think u wold use

Depends how lucky you are to capture Diabao within the 4% success rate. I forgot how many I wasted mine in total after encountering Diabao many times and threw Starseeds at it. I think mine will be over 20 Starseeds.... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff