Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can you give me some trick to capture Beyond epic or legendary?
Thank you* blaugh blaugh
Sharon Vinyard
Can you give me some trick to capture Beyond epic or legendary?
Thank you* blaugh blaugh


There is no trick or method. :/ It is mostly based on luck. It's kinda similar to the game of Roulette Wheel. You pick a number and you watch the ball rolls as the wheel spins, making you unable to predict where it will land. And when choosing a specific number, the chance of having to land is like one person vs 50 people.

So let's say you're up against Legendary (Beyond Epic is the same), you lower its health down to get the success rate of 4%. This means that you have 96% stack against you. And like the Roulette game, the probability system will random generate to see if you will land on the 4% or not.

So just gather lots of starseeds, lower its health, pray for lots of luck, and have lots of patience.
umm...i have 69 not counting doubles surprised eek confused lol mad lol confused heart heart heart heart heart
i got 20 but i already have colibri how do i skip the quest
Around ~90 crying
Still have such a looong way to goo...
And that long way is sooooooo epically epicced, that if I ever complete it, it will be EPIC scream confused
72 no double..
pongo6444
71

75 now (no double)
StriderX309's avatar

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
me 29 only!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin smile redface stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed heart xp
Savviose
i got 20 but i already have colibri how do i skip the quest


There is no skip button on "Collection" quest. :/

Either you continue the quest or ignore it.
I have 83 so far!
i just have 17 crying
i have 120 mogas no doubles
hickey shehab
i have 120 mogas no doubles


How can you get 120 Mogas? .__.;

I know fully well that 21 Mogas (not counting the Event Mogas) are not released. There's no way, you can have 120 Mogas. >>;
I am got 57
SaltFlavoredRamen's avatar

Versatile Genius

5,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
I forget, but, I think it was quite a few. All of the Mogas from the original world, and most of the Mogas from the second world, but that's before any recent updates. I think I have three Extremely Rares or whatever they are called. The one that looks like a guy peeing, one that looks like a Burger, and one that looks like a Fox.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games