Welcome to Gaia! ::

ikki can cast two vulnerabilities (one normally one from random ability) at once but how does the game count the damage it can now cause? does it only count the first one? does it count the stronger one? does giv the first vulnerability a boost? and if it does giv it a boost does it giv a 2nd boost calculated with the total dmg from the first vulnerability and atk or jus add on a certain amount of damage. same with nightmare who can cast vulnerability and strength.
and sort wanna kno if there is a difference in how much dmg vulnerability adds as opposed to a strength of the same lvl or is the only difference the fact that one is a buff and the other is a debuff.
It simply stacks them.

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
If your enemy got vulnerability, then yes your moga will have the stronger attack but it won't show when you hover your cursor over the move (the damage calculation shown will be the same as before the buff/debuff). Same as Strength. In the early times they show the increased damages though.....
EDIOTZ
If your enemy got vulnerability, then yes your moga will have the stronger attack but it won't show when you hover your cursor over the move (the damage calculation shown will be the same as before the buff/debuff). Same as Strength. In the early times they show the increased damages though.....

eh it worked yesterday when i used it so im guessing they fixed it? im kinda asking wat would happen wat would happen to ur atk if the enemy had two vulnerability debuffs (ikki) or u had a strength buff and the enemy had a vulnerability debuff on it (nightmare)
if it jus stacks as the person above said then i guess that its gonna be something like normal atk + vulnerability/strength + vulnerability as opposed to normal atk x vulnerability/strength x vulnerability
not sure if two vulnerabilities of the same lvl would cancel out but ikki can cast vulnerability 4 and vulnerability 5 (from random ability) at the same time at lvl 20.
i have Nightmare as my stater moga, so i use him all the time.
and yes, i noticed that attks adds up.
e.g. his attk-100, with strengh-150+with sp ablty (vulnerebility) it becomes like 300.
but when u move the cursor on the attk button it doesnt show (some sort of delay bug), so as for me i can say it DOES add up, and not only attks, the abilities that concerns defence work the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff