Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you like the new ability to play against your Friends (PvP)?

Very satisfied 0.3739837398374 37.4% [ 138 ]
Satisfied 0.2520325203252 25.2% [ 93 ]
Meh 0.2710027100271 27.1% [ 100 ]
Dissatisfied 0.032520325203252 3.3% [ 12 ]
Very dissatisfied 0.070460704607046 7.0% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 369 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

How do you like the new ability to play against your friends (PvP)?

Vote in the poll above and tell us what you like the most/least about it?
i tried pvp and i lost cry but i was fine but when i kept going on to heal my mogas it wont move and i cant go to my house or go to the cat shop or chec the new evolutions can u plz fix the game a little crying
well a very good work indeed biggrin i love it so much and i hope it have more improvment

1- using items all tamer speaking about maybe limit number or prevent completly
2- chat feature really i like to see it and also if it is possible i want to know who i am fighting i mean i fought random player with a good tactic and i want to add him to be my friend but how ? i don't know his name or id
I don't like it because it doesn't help me at all. There isn't any point in playing. If I wanted Double Experience I would use the 21 Double experience potions I have.
well nice feature, still buggy.
I think it would be better to disable any of hp buffs during the fight. keep teams to be balanced.
some rating system will rock !
put still pvp is always makes the game more interesting.

2,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
yes, the PVP system is great, but I think adding a chat box would be a great feature to it... and
what could be more challenging is when you get something if you won, ex. a 250 hp potion or a star seed, or maybe a little betting feature won't hurt, not moga cash though, but betting whistles or star seeds, etc.. just spice-up the PVP system a bit.

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It's great! I keep beating my friend's mogas every day. I wish I could fight him more than once a day though.
i think im a little bit satis... because i cant use my lvl48 zeppelin because of its random ability "Poison Trap" and everytime it shows, my enemy doesnt damage even if he had the poison.. so please fix this bug so many other tamers like me who uses moga with "Poison Trap" abilities!!! thanks wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Monster galaxy is something like pokemon but also a bit Unique
Suggestions:
- There should be a "surrender" button -> it's useful when we don't want our dear mogas to be killed.
- There also should be a limit of using power ups (coffee's, hp potions, cola's)
- The level of the 2 teams should be equal (could be 1-2 levels higher or lower)
- A little boost up on exp, maybe? it may encourage us more, I guess.
That's all for now biggrin
Well...i found it to be frustrated when i have 99 coffee...and my opponent does not hesitate to use his 99 coffee too scream There should be a limit on coffee & potion @ coke....my last battle lasted more than 30 minute! burning_eyes Anyhow the PVP concept it great and i like it xp

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Maria Subaru
yes, the PVP system is great, but I think adding a chat box would be a great feature to it... and
what could be more challenging is when you get something if you won, ex. a 250 hp potion or a star seed, or maybe a little betting feature won't hurt, not moga cash though, but betting whistles or star seeds, etc.. just spice-up the PVP system a bit.
agree rolleyes

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Amnestii

- There should be a "surrender" button -> it's useful when we don't want our dear mogas to be killed.

There is no need of an additional "surrender" button, just activate the run option, and if a tamer run's away - qualify the other guy as winner! wahmbulance
Quote:
- There also should be a limit of using power ups (coffee's, hp potions, cola's)

they already added a limit of 2 biggrin
Quote:
The level of the 2 teams should be equal (could be 1-2 levels higher or lower)

i don't think that's really possible becuase i just met a team with a lvl 45 gravedigger and 2 level 1 befee eek so how will u calculate the "Level" of team confused
Quote:
- A little boost up on exp, maybe? it may encourage us more, I guess.

i think e ware getting 2x exp currently... if it is, thats enough but some rewards such as ss, bluecofees, cards etc would be great smile

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
well, don't forget that a striker only has 5 zodiac attacks ( every tamers main moga is usually a striker) and mogas only have 5 special attacks... so, with those a moga can barely finish 1 battle cry to restore the attacks it takes 4 - 5 HOURS scream

so one can maximum enter 3 - 4 battles per day normally with his main team even if he play 24 hours eek

so think about it... confused

my suggestion is that the number of attacks and abilities & hp should be set to maximum when we enter a real time tamer duel and back to the previous state when the fight is over. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff