Welcome to Gaia! ::

19,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I've thrown nine or ten starseeds at it, when its health was very low, and every single one of them failed. What am I missing? The odds looks more like 0-5% here than the stated approximately 30%!

Edit: Never mind! I FINALLY GOT IT! biggrin biggrin biggrin

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Form a team of rare mogas and yes chuchilla's HP should be less than 10.
If you don't have rare mogas, you can use dinho and Alyx to capture it, because well planed attack reduces its HP to 3 or even 1.

I also got A.C. and Smok with rare mogas.

Hope this Helps.

19,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Thanks, I got A.C. already. The chuuchilla seemed to have broken probabilities, or else I was just extremely unlucky!

magicianakshay
If you don't have rare mogas, you can use dinho and Alyx to capture it, because well planed attack reduces its HP to 3 or even 1.

Hope this Helps.
try a moga with 2x more to catch it with
it was hard for me to stare stare stare

Noob

gah! i have had no success in capturing a smok or phee yet, so difficult! confused

i didn't know using rare mogas have an advantage in catching rare mogas! useful tip! 3nodding

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
yaeyae
gah! i have had no success in capturing a smok or phee yet, so difficult! confused

i didn't know using rare mogas have an advantage in catching rare mogas! useful tip! 3nodding

they dont have advantage, unless you count that mogas abilities. but it doesnt increase chances of capturing.
well i suppose using another rare is better than using a common, you will last longer.

Shy Sweetheart

14,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
prrrple
Thanks, I got A.C. already. The chuuchilla seemed to have broken probabilities, or else I was just extremely unlucky!

magicianakshay

Hope this Helps.
simple tips to capture it is: Form ur team 2 mogas to hit low chuuchilla hp and 1 moga high lvl to 9+ this way is easy capture it send the high lvl moga to field and throw ur starseed to chuuchilla...Gl im bad to explain it ;D hope this useful to u

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff