Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Raiten Ka
janflyhigh
starfire27
I am used to collecting it through my email. And now I have to collect it from Gaia? Everytime I try little blank windows pop up

me too. until i signed up here.. i havnt got any then.. i don't know how..

*sighs* .....

Somehow, I wish there is a moderator that will place a sticky as to how to retrieve the Daily Prize.... *shakes head*

To get it, you need to have two tabs. One tab for Gaia and one tab for Monster Galaxy. Now first, go to Gaia tab. The first thing you need to do is log into Gaia. Next, go to your Monster Galaxy tab. Now, if you remember what time when you get your prize, you should click that time or later to get it. Then you will get your prize.

I still can't get it. It's very frustrating. stressed
Yeah, I think there's something wrong with the way it connects to Gaia for some people. I have access to four Monster Galaxy profiles (my old one, two of my friends', and the current one that I restarted recently), all of which are tied to separate Gaia accounts. I have been trying to collect the daily prize to see how it works, by
1. Logging on to the appropriate Gaia account,
2. New tab, open the Facebook account,
3. New tab, open the daily prize page

On two of these (my old one and a friend's), the daily prize works beautifully. On the other two, annoyingly one of which is my own, it consistently does not work.

Switching between Google Chrome and Firefox does not affect it. It seems to be very account-specific issue. confused
march 2011? omg now its 2012 and my friend still get this bug sad

Animal Lover

9,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raiten Ka
janflyhigh
starfire27
I am used to collecting it through my email. And now I have to collect it from Gaia? Everytime I try little blank windows pop up

me too. until i signed up here.. i havnt got any then.. i don't know how..

*sighs* .....

Somehow, I wish there is a moderator that will place a sticky as to how to retrieve the Daily Prize.... *shakes head*

To get it, you need to have two tabs. One tab for Gaia and one tab for Monster Galaxy. Now first, go to Gaia tab. The first thing you need to do is log into Gaia. Next, go to your Monster Galaxy tab. Now, if you remember what time when you get your prize, you should click that time or later to get it. Then you will get your prize.
yes it's the right way to claim the mystery box i wonder why some people doesn't know how to claim it cat_neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff