Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gawker

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
How do I switch mogas in my team?

And how do I heal the ones that I have battled that are at my home.
you can heal the ones you have battled with by clicking on the balloon. then you see a bed and a cop coffee, you have to click on the bed, then your moga's are going to sleep. you can't use them in your team for a while, if you still want to use them, click on the coffee (if you have a cup of coffee off course). then they recover imediately.
when you want to change the moga's in your team, click on the second button on the left (see picture)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
then you remove the ones you don't want to use anymore by clicking on the x.
after that, you click on the moga's you want to use in your team, you put them in the team by clicking add team. you only can do this when you are at home!!!
this wil do razz good luck

Invisible Gawker

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
What balloon? I did figure out how to switch the team, but do I just leave them at home to heal?
PopRocksV
What balloon? I did figure out how to switch the team, but do I just leave them at home to heal?

By Balloon, she meant Starseeds next to your World button. >>;

Here's a simple step for you.

1) Go Home by clicking the first dot on the map or the World button.
2) Once you're in your Home, click the Starseeds button, that is next to your World Button.
3) On the bottom of the screen, click "X" on the Moga you want to switch.
4) Click the Moga you want on your team and it's picture will pop up.
5) On the bottom right of its picture, click "Add team."

As for healing, you can either leave them Home to rest or use the Blue Coffee to heal them quicker. If you want to let them rest at Home, go to your Home, click the Moga you want to rest, and click the Bed Button.
To heal click the moga you want to heal while at home a bed and coffee image should appear above their head, click either to heal.
coffee heals immediately but is limited in the times you can use it and can be used while on the map or in battle by clicking the image of the moga above the battle screen.
the bed puts the moga to sleep and a timer appears telling you how long before it can go out on your team again, this option is always available but takes time to work.
Raiten Ka
PopRocksV

By Balloon, she meant Starseeds next to your World button. >>;

Here's a simple step for you.

1) Go Home by clicking the first dot on the map or the World button.
2) Once you're in your Home, click the Starseeds button, that is next to your World Button.
3) On the bottom of the screen, click "X" on the Moga you want to switch.
4) Click the Moga you want on your team and it's picture will pop up.
5) On the bottom right of its picture, click "Add team."

As for healing, you can either leave them Home to rest or use the Blue Coffee to heal them quicker. If you want to let them rest at Home, go to your Home, click the Moga you want to rest, and click the Bed Button.

That's how it works. It's the same as I said, but explained in a simply way smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff