Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love this game; I play it every day. However, I wish it were easier to level up. It's taking me days to get one level, and I need several levels to continue in my quests. It's getting very frustrating - to the point where I'm considering quitting the game.

Conservative Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
After playing for about a week, its kind of getting boring. Just catching monsters for Nova over and over again gets old, fast. Every time she shows up its like, really? again? Plus there isn't really a plot, nothing you do really seems to matter, though I haven't found cortex yet. But the idea of spending the time to get there seems like too much of a chore, there are too many other things I would rather be doing [even homework]. Personally, while I think this is a really cool start, there are just a lot of things that need to be changed if its going to stick around. The same with ZOMG, which is still insanely glitchy and hasn't been updated with any new areas for a long time, not counting the colosseum, which again just seems boring to me. I'm also afraid to invest much/any time into this because of what has happened with ZOMG.
SirRandolf
After playing for about a week, its kind of getting boring. Just catching monsters for Nova over and over again gets old, fast. Every time she shows up its like, really? again? Plus there isn't really a plot, nothing you do really seems to matter, though I haven't found cortex yet. But the idea of spending the time to get there seems like too much of a chore, there are too many other things I would rather be doing [even homework]. Personally, while I think this is a really cool start, there are just a lot of things that need to be changed if its going to stick around. The same with ZOMG, which is still insanely glitchy and hasn't been updated with any new areas for a long time, not counting the colosseum, which again just seems boring to me. I'm also afraid to invest much/any time into this because of what has happened with ZOMG.

so sorry, but i agree totally...
i liked the game, but really is boring right now. and i did not play zomg, but as all people are saying here, it seems an unfinished project, as the all before. so as an external from gaia (i started with moga) it is not a good incipit, i hate unfinished things. so i want to know if THIS is gaia's policy, to leave things unfinished. if so, i won't spend anymore money on the game, and maybe i'll quit playing. Maybe this is not worth. if this is the case, i'll prefere games with stability. and be sure, i have played farmville for some times, last year. farmville is known as a "boring game" but for me and right now moga is more boring. or - at least- for us, that started december. the only thing i'm doing right now is collecting starseeds, with over 900. even the lvup process, and even with the 2x-cash-potion is boring. also, it is 2 o 3 weeks now that we have nothing new. and i don't care about 2x potions or a new moga to buy. i'm interested in game functions, like daily quests /new quests and new moga to capture, or a new map.
sorry devs, this is my point of view. i have suppoerted you from the very beginning, spending money also, but for me this game is not enjoyable, not now. and if you will leave the game as an unfinished buisness, this is really the worst thing i can imagine for this game

another thing, i have more than 250 friends playing moga, 1/3 is still active, the others quitted or at the very beginning (the first mogas you find are not so "interesting" to make a new player think "wow, and the next ones will be amazing if i continue" - the starters of pokemons had personality, at least in red and blue. The other one have stopped playing after black gold, as there is no point to continue playing after him. me and my friends that still playing and started december are really patient otherwise whe would have stopped already, but really right now we are in the breakpoint: and i open the fanpage and what i see? decorations for your home!?! REALLY??? you have to make , before the decorations, the body of the game!! something that gives to the players more things to do, so dungeons (ok, the citadel), daily quests , new map and so on, and release them quickly! why - i ask you- farmville after 4 months started to put 2 new contents updated a week (not a 2xpotion but 5-10 new objects for every update) and a major update every 2-3 weeks, with the other 2 updates? and after 1 or 2 years they are still working hard on the game and continue adding things and gameplay. Farmville is boring, for me, but really moga needs to have a jump in quality and speedness, and put updates, updates and updates on the table! new cards, new mogas, new quests, marketplace.... please do something and give the minor updates as the home decorations the right priority in developing. i know you are working on those things, but we have to get them asap, it's the update time that is not good for me.
btw, this is my personal opinion, as an old player that have all the obtainable mogas and so on, hope you can understand that i am not destroying the game, as i appreciate all the efforts devs are puttin into this, but i would like to give some usefull suggestion, to avoid the loss of active players and find a good reason to continue playing myself.
meatless

as i would like to make constructive posts , i would like to suggest something about the update time and contents. as i have written on my above post
here i have wrote some "examples" of what kind of update would be interesting for us, hope you can find them useful:

Everyday you can do 1 Daily Quest.
The daily quests are random, everyday changes (you have o make 15-20 of them, and everyday you find one to do)
some examples:
-DEFEAT (not "kill" wink 10 mogas (ex: 10 crabao) to have the reward
-Find a drop on a zone
-capture a moga as "WANTED!"
the rewards would be SS, moga cash, objects, mogas, cards etc

Every MONDAY you can add a limited week quests chain, where at the end you can get the Weekly bonus (a new limited moga, or some objects)
this quest chain is not easy/short, so you can play it for the entire week

Every FRIDAY you can add something limited in the marketplace , maybe 5 objects: some decos for the home, some buy-only mogas or items powerups
for a limited time only

Every MONTH you can add a new dungeon (with some new mogas and quests and objects inside. 5 level/dots dungeon for example, and more levels that will be unlocked every week of this month) and a new card collection, with different rewards

Every 5 MONTHS a new map.

Please note also that for the seasonal events and holidays you can add seasonal quests in the monday update

also some features we need really ASAP are the marketplace / AH (also to get some moga cash)
the pvp zone and multiplayer dungeon
the dungeon.

this would be cool, and this would keep the attention up.
also think about free gifts to send in the facebook requests and a trading cards system

^_^
like others who have posted here I now find the game boring and incredibly tedious. The majority of players who I started interacting with in Dec no longer play any more either, they gave up with the latest 'upgrade' supposed to make the game more interesting, more balanced which is a load of BS the game is now more unbalanced than ever. The levelling up process is now past the stage of ridiculous and for the record I rather enjoyed the slam dunk attacks which were entertaining. If I was on a mission to capture I arranged my team accordingly to achieve this, the assumption that players are going to spend hard earned cash on items to improve their game play is arrogant. So far I've not spent any money on items, couldn't even if I wanted to...why? because I don't have a credit or debit card I only have a paypal account that has a bank balance...damn eBay and other online shops accept a paypal bank balance for purchases why not FB and Gaia?
The Dev's haven't taken into consideration those players who are not hard core gamers, the gamers that just play for the fun of it who are happy to poke along on quests without the pressure of needing mega levelled up moga's to complete what they started, not for bragging rights and feelings of greatness, it is after all only a 'game'. I've all but given up and now find Miskrits a more interesting game to play. I don't like to give up on anything I've started but I'm very close to following in my MG friends footsteps and give up on this game.

2,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
Mm...I don't quite know if this is the best place for this, but I was wondering about something. Firstly, I find the game a nice little thing to do, though I'm not sure how the gold thing works out. I'm not sure if I'm connected right though, but I can get those daily prize things.

Anyway, I'm a little frustrated about the heal times. I can understand the time going up as the moga levels, but wouldn't it make more sense for it to be not only related to level, but also how many points that need to be healed? Waiting ten minutes for 10 points on a higher level moga seems...a little crazy to me. Maybe a certain amount of time per point per level? If this makes sense xD

I like the game otherwise, partly because I have several friends who play it that I talk with, so I can actually give and recieve things ;D
Bluedenbri
like others who have posted here I now find the game boring and incredibly tedious. The majority of players who I started interacting with in Dec no longer play any more either, they gave up with the latest 'upgrade' supposed to make the game more interesting, more balanced which is a load of BS the game is now more unbalanced than ever. The levelling up process is now past the stage of ridiculous and for the record I rather enjoyed the slam dunk attacks which were entertaining. If I was on a mission to capture I arranged my team accordingly to achieve this, the assumption that players are going to spend hard earned cash on items to improve their game play is arrogant. So far I've not spent any money on items, couldn't even if I wanted to...why? because I don't have a credit or debit card I only have a paypal account that has a bank balance...damn eBay and other online shops accept a paypal bank balance for purchases why not FB and Gaia?
The Dev's haven't taken into consideration those players who are not hard core gamers, the gamers that just play for the fun of it who are happy to poke along on quests without the pressure of needing mega levelled up moga's to complete what they started, not for bragging rights and feelings of greatness, it is after all only a 'game'. I've all but given up and now find Miskrits a more interesting game to play. I don't like to give up on anything I've started but I'm very close to following in my MG friends footsteps and give up on this game.

yes, some of mine friends have stopped after the "balancing" update too. really this game is not a mmorpg with extreme interactions or something, so it's a little bit ridiculous to make it hardcore or at least so difficult.
the previous balancing was perfect, but maybe they have done this because they will not add a new map soon?it reminds me the first time i've played moga in december, it was EXTREMELY difficult and unbalanced. in the first and only map there were difficult places and so. Of course there was the "capture2lvup" "bug", but ok. it was the first time i've playied and i was near to quit, as it was too difficult. but they added soon the new map and made the game more simple, so i've continued. but now it seems they did a big mistake... well hope they can understand that there are not only hardcore players, but there are players that can play 1 h every day, not 24, and if the players in this hour cannot do something usefull, they quit and prefer miscrits (that is the "better" substitute of moga).
I'm finding it okay except everytime I run into a Chinchilla thing, the game freaks out and won't let me choose a Moga or any options. emo

3,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
moup94
I love the game so far smile But I'm currently stuck in a glitch where I can;t choose a Moga to fight with, I have to wait for them to fix it til I can play again sad
But I can be patient. razz

Same. I'm stuck at the Chuchilla battle so I can catch it, but, I can't send anything out and I constantly get stuck with the 'loading' thing on the page. It was working fine earlier till I reached that part, then it went all screwy.

Lonely Lunatic

I just started playing this yesterday. I never thought I would ever play a Facebook game, but I decided to try it out. I really like it so far. I played zOMG before, but I didn't really like it. Monster Galaxy is a lot more fun to me.

Shameless Enabler

Er....I'm a bit confused.

Did you seriously just tell the user base to break Facebooks rules?

Creating a "Mule" account is against their ToS.
Everyone does it and it's not enforced but it's still against the ToS.
Meatless, are you still reading these posts???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff