Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, so, I assume we all know how healing shield works. It's a buff you put on yourself that has a chance to heal you when you get hit, and a lot of the tankier mogas have this.
Now, a bug I've noticed when enemy mogas use it, is that they'll reach 0 HP while they have the shield on, the shield will not proc, and then they'll remain at 0 HP, effectively immortal until their HP goes up from the shield and then hits 0 again.
I assume this ISN'T how the ability is meant to work (i.e. It's not meant to create an incredibly irritating situation of combat-limbo), and would like to see it fixed.

Recent example: The first moga (Lungs) in the Pirate-Shark trio fight, did this with Healing Shield... TWICE in the same fight.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Superdupermanuper
Okay, so, I assume we all know how healing shield works. It's a buff you put on yourself that has a chance to heal you when you get hit, and a lot of the tankier mogas have this.
Now, a bug I've noticed when enemy mogas use it, is that they'll reach 0 HP while they have the shield on, the shield will not proc, and then they'll remain at 0 HP, effectively immortal until their HP goes up from the shield and then hits 0 again.
I assume this ISN'T how the ability is meant to work (i.e. It's not meant to create an incredibly irritating situation of combat-limbo), and would like to see it fixed.

Recent example: The first moga (Lungs) in the Pirate-Shark trio fight, did this with Healing Shield... TWICE in the same fight.

Only Twice ? i seen it up to 7 times in PVP

I do not know if its supposed to work like this or not, but you could use moga with poison ability to make sure healing shield moga does not get a chance to heal when hp is close to 0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff