Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Genius

3,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
Anyone have any ideas on were i can find and try to capture these mogas if you even can try to find them
bunybomb
coanon
tigrn
jiangshi
wiggles
meka
tabby
sno
lobo,
pigsy
,yoake
pigsqil

please try to help the best you can
Bunnybomb - can't catch in the wild(that was part of a galactic chain, was in the spins).
Tigon - you could get that as a starter moga. actually i think you could buy it in the shop aswell at some point.
Yoake - Starter moga. and one could have been caught in the wild but that was limited time. also been in the spins.
Tutu - Cerulean Pond(second map, near Cortex).
Sno - Madbeetch River(Im not entirely sure if that was limited time though). And could have been a starter moga.
Meka - Not available anymore in the wild, you could have caught some, and one for a limited quest. again could have been bought in the shop. if you look there might be one of these there now.

Others im not sure of.
However there are mogas on that list that could possibly be in the spins, if not they could in future.

Clean Genius

3,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
RainbowRosette
Bunnybomb - can't catch in the wild(that was part of a galactic chain, was in the spins).
Tigon - you could get that as a starter moga. actually i think you could buy it in the shop aswell at some point.
Yoake - Starter moga. and one could have been caught in the wild but that was limited time. also been in the spins.
Tutu - Cerulean Pond(second map, near Cortex).
Sno - Madbeetch River(Im not entirely sure if that was limited time though). And could have been a starter moga.
Meka - Not available anymore in the wild, you could have caught some, and one for a limited quest. again could have been bought in the shop. if you look there might be one of these there now.

Others im not sure of.
However there are mogas on that list that could possibly be in the spins, if not they could in future.
thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces