Welcome to Gaia! ::

My friends list had been working almost perfectly--except i was on nobody else's list-- and today in the middle of playing they all disappeared >.< this is so frustrating!! i hope they're working on fixing it..

Distinct Lunatic

still no friends list return since November. I'm missing moga and going for my catch all the earlier moga's that have a double evolution.

Good news is I currently got 98 star seeds for when I go out catching again!.

Hardened Lover

sartol
yeah.. it's still pretty much dead for me. this has made Moga dead to me. So i've been playing HoC

Don't get too attached to HoC. With Gaia's track record of games (zOMG and Monster Galaxy), it will never make it out of 'Beta' either. Plus, their main focus is on Facebook users.

Enjoy HoC as much as you can, but keep in mind it will most likely fall the same way as their other games, broken and neglected when the next game or 'project' comes out.

Distinct Lunatic

RoseRoyal
sartol
yeah.. it's still pretty much dead for me. this has made Moga dead to me. So i've been playing HoC

Don't get too attached to HoC. With Gaia's track record of games (zOMG and Monster Galaxy), it will never make it out of 'Beta' either. Plus, their main focus is on Facebook users.

Enjoy HoC as much as you can, but keep in mind it will most likely fall the same way as their other games, broken and neglected when the next game or 'project' comes out.

have you forgotten already? they promised 'new games!" for 2013. So yeah, I'm just fooling around on HoC anyways. Besides, 1 essence = 10 gold.

Shy Loiterer

sad Same old same ol'

Shameless Hoarder

just lost my friends... again.

I was hit during the first time it happened and it took months to get them back. I finally got them back, but I just now logged in and they are gone again.

I am completely done with this game now. Not even going to bother logging in to see if they are back... what's the point?

setsuna_PT's Husbando

I'm having the same problem, I can't see my friend's but they can see me

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i couldn't add neighbors ever since i started this game...... :/

i couldn't even accept add requests from people.... -_-

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My friend list is gone too crying
Besides that
redface 4laugh If anyone wants to add me to, I'll be reallyhappy I'll be sure to give you gifts wink

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
My friends still won't load.

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Whispertruth

sad i cannot send you daily gifts sad

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
nobounce the 2nd
Whispertruth

I will let you know when it changes. I have filed more than one bug report, but they are slow to respond.

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Whispertruth
nobounce the 2nd
Whispertruth

I will let you know when it changes. I have filed more than one bug report, but they are slow to respond.

smile hopefully everyone gets it back rather soon

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
nobounce the 2nd
Whispertruth
nobounce the 2nd
Whispertruth

smile hopefully everyone gets it back rather soon
I hope so, it is like they don't really care.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff