Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Has this been fixed yet? any news on the progress?

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
No news since the dev alert on my end, i'm afraid. I'm still waiting.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Some people may have, but this is a constant problem. it could happen again to you. luckily out of all the times this has happened my neigbours have stayed put. touch wood.

Playful Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
No, still not fixed stressed

Girl-Crazy Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
still havin the issue confused
nobounce the 2nd
Has this been fixed yet? any news on the progress?

Nop news here. I also reported it in the game, but no response to that either rolleyes

Distinct Lunatic

yeah.. it's still pretty much dead for me. this has made Moga dead to me. So i've been playing HoC

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Still have it here, hoping this gets fixed soon
sad I want this to be fixed too. Already reported this of course u_u

Playful Lover

13,850 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Nope...v.v

Noob

i'm new to the game but i've been able to add neighbours with no problems, although there seems to be some lag time on the add.

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
yaeyae
i'm new to the game but i've been able to add neighbours with no problems, although there seems to be some lag time on the add.

This is actually an issue that affects some people, but not others. So you may be able to add people, and suddenly one day you log in and all your neighbors are gone, however, they can still see you on their lists and send you daily gifts. This is the bug we are all talking about. And if you realize that some of your neighbors aren't giving you gifts or such, it's because they may have fell victim to the bug as well.

Noob

Rya Dracosin
yaeyae

This is actually an issue that affects some people, but not others. So you may be able to add people, and suddenly one day you log in and all your neighbors are gone, however, they can still see you on their lists and send you daily gifts. This is the bug we are all talking about. And if you realize that some of your neighbors aren't giving you gifts or such, it's because they may have fell victim to the bug as well.
that sounds very frustrating stressed that may also be why i've been gifting crazy but not received any free gifts so far... sweatdrop guess we're pretty much on our own.

Shy Sweetheart

14,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
i have same problem, my neighbor list friends gone crying
firer the programmer!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash