• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
5 of them are my friends sad

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
zhou yun99
hey guys i have got the jack pot i have here the account of a tamer that have 6 cheat siteshttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001639933718&ref=ts he has more than 1 account hey guys can you band him from face book or the game??/

dude didnt you read raina's post? posting someones profile is against the rules if you already 100% sure that someone is a hacker just report it.. no need to post something like this... biggrin

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
IT IS TRUE NO LIES I AM 100% SURE

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
zhou yun99
IT IS TRUE NO LIES I AM 100% SURE

i didnt said that your were lying.. i said dont post others profile in here.. if you found a 100% hacker just report it directly to the devs.. read carefully dude... rolleyes
LSD TV
Robotic KIREEK
It's pretty amusing to see the tipical "he's my friend so he isn't cheating" sentence.
Is beeing friends with someone an actual argument to get rid of a ban? seriously.

Also, make sure when you report someone to actually report for the right reasons.

We're not saying that because he's our friend, he's a regular on here and he has worked hard to get where he is and he has proof that he hasn't cheated. I hate when people assume that when someone defends another person its for personal reasons and not for the right reasons.

Do you really think beeing a regular changes anything? well, to all cheaters, in order to avoid a ban, just cheat daily, that will surely work.

*facepalm*

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Robotic KIREEK
LSD TV
Robotic KIREEK
It's pretty amusing to see the tipical "he's my friend so he isn't cheating" sentence.
Is beeing friends with someone an actual argument to get rid of a ban? seriously.

Also, make sure when you report someone to actually report for the right reasons.

We're not saying that because he's our friend, he's a regular on here and he has worked hard to get where he is and he has proof that he hasn't cheated. I hate when people assume that when someone defends another person its for personal reasons and not for the right reasons.

Do you really think beeing a regular changes anything? well, to all cheaters, in order to avoid a ban, just cheat daily, that will surely work.

*facepalm*

So you're saying that even though there is absolutely no evidence he is cheating you think he is cheating just because people say they are friends with him? pretty sure slander is against ToS.
Are you even reading this topic?

It seems ppl often acuse players but don't know exactly if the person is cheating or not and then there are the ppl that use these escuses to protect a player if he indeed cheats, stuff like "i know him", "he's my friend", "he's a regular" " nah man, he's my neighbor"

I'm not accusing anyone of cheating, i'm saying you can't simply slap a "he's my friend" and think that person will not be banned.

I speak to all players, please read and re read the posts if necessary to understand.

i mean, saying i'm doing slander when i don't even accuse ppl of anything is a tad bad.
i think smile
1- it is possible to say this is hacking . there are sure hack sign after all so maybe you can tell this is a hacker

2- it is impossible to say this is fair player cause if the hacker do it perfectly no one will suspect him

actually we report hacker stupidity rather than the hack it self wink

so if the 1st poster say this is a hacker then prov it to the dev if you don't have enough proof then don't suspect people smile

this is it smile

Loyal Fox

33,175 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
Dude the rules say not to post peoples usernames or profile pages that you might think they are 100% hackers or you will be banned. The smart thing to do is fill out a report form here on Gaia and they will check it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff