Welcome to Gaia! ::

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Raina Mogatrainer
ahmed shink

User Image

I don't know all of these players, however I do know Ma-ku, and he is NOT a hacker. rolleyes
He has a few level 50 Moga, and he has invested considerable time leveling them.
I have a level 50 Moga, that does not mean that I cheat.
Beyond that, posting links publicly and calling them cheaters is slanderous.
If I am not mistaken it is covered somewhere in the ToS --that posting names publicly to report users, regardless of the reason or accusation, is a violation of Gaia's rules.
There is a report form on FB for sending reports to the Devs directly anyway.
They don't have time to come check the forums to see if anyone posted a new list for them rolleyes
Unless you have REAL PROOF you shouldn't be pointing fingers anyway.
Publicly or privately.

Happy Hunting! emotion_bigheart

You explained everything.+1.Some players are jelous(Geniusking lets say) that peoples have higher lvl mogas than they do,and they open threads accusing them for hacking,and dont even have proofs >.<
ahmed shink
hi admins i knew about few hackers and i whrite they accouts hare,they all day capture 50lvl best mogas galactics too some have groups where whrite they sell mogas.
i whrite hare and admin can protect them.

https://www.facebook.com/dialovail.selamanya

https://www.facebook.com/Valerio.Stallion

https://www.facebook.com/VikachuDRogger

https://www.facebook.com/yanz.achibi

https://www.facebook.com/echa47

https://www.facebook.com/YoakeMT

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001171744754

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002505026983

https://www.facebook.com/kemalsword2

the first 2 emails account people are hackers.once when i was their friends on mg and when i visiten their home i saw that they had all level 50 mogas and the first email (https://www.facebook.com/dialovail.selamanya) has many non available mogas.i saw that she had 2 ie's and 3 mogans and many etc.i reported this to the devs before but they didn't do any thing
and who the hell is ma-ku.is he ma-ku the moga trainer

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
01011999rizni

yeah he is maku the moga trainer.. lol that dude is accusing maku a hacker.. maku is a fair player..
krusnik20
01011999rizni

yeah he is maku the moga trainer.. lol that dude is accusing maku a hacker.. maku is a fair player..

yeah.maku is a fair player.how can that idiot say that maku is a hacker
jumaroka
1BigJuice

I thought also that Gaia did not care, but they do, you just need to communicate with them where they can be easily reached, use facebook support link to report your hacking neighbors and use hacking report as subject ,also try to explain issue don't just say hacking , include screen shots, questionable moga etc, i even gave them my password so they can monitor him

I reported one of my neighbors last week, he has been catching level 50 moga for over a month, i did not care at first, but he made it very obvious, once he "caught" 9 duplicates of level 50 Edgehogs at the same time I told myself enough is enough he is getting reported lol

He was banned withing 2 days since my report

Right now i am monitoring another neighbor who got level 50 nian out of nowhere, what also screams hacking is that Nian is the only chance item he has from that period, no duplicates, or 1 in 100 odds of getting with 1 Super Spin , another indicator his other mogas are in low level 30s,

I will let this one go for now , but if i see another level 50 moga, or another galactic appearing out of nowhere I will report him

i think the dev look like they care but actually they Don't wink and sure i report probably biggrin
as you mentioned and even the dev replay that yes this is a hacker you are right we will deal with him a s a p and also i gave them my password twice and got rewared too but the hacker i reported still playing and hacking the game free maybe my hackers know the unban link and your don't this maybe the only difference crying or how i reported a player for more than too months now cause he have many IE and many tigon and many sno and still play free eek eek

Hi there,

The entire Monster Galaxy team DOES care and we look into each report of hacking seriously. That being said, just because you have a suspicion that someone is hacking does not make it true. If someone is reported we take a close look at the account. If we detect signs of hacking we WILL ban the account. If we do not, we will not.

Please be aware that we will NOT tell you which is which tho. Just as you wouldn't want details about your account to be broadcast to someone else we wouldn't give any details on another person's account to you.
Social Jackie

Hi there,

The entire Monster Galaxy team DOES care and we look into each report of hacking seriously. That being said, just because you have a suspicion that someone is hacking does not make it true. If someone is reported we take a close look at the account. If we detect signs of hacking we WILL ban the account. If we do not, we will not.

Please be aware that we will NOT tell you which is which tho. Just as you wouldn't want details about your account to be broadcast to someone else we wouldn't give any details on another person's account to you.

Hi Mr Social jackie smile

1- i measure if the MG team care or not by the result i see in the game not by just talking .people are hacking the game for many months now - nearly a year - if you care what did you do to that hacking method ?? question

2-i am an older player -or i was as i quit the game - and i know the moga history very well i have almost complete collection so i am not that cry baby who when see a lv 50 moga say this is a hack or i am not jealous of anyone so i report him actually the other are jealous from me wink

when i say that i reported some one have many lv 50 IE this is sure sign as this moga is never released in the game in any way - i don't know if you play as well or no --- but i only report sure sing of hack and as i said the support team replay yes this is hack we will ban him soon

same as many tigon and many sno as these 2 moga are available only as starter so normally anyone can have only 1 of these too but many of them or even 1tigon+1 sno is sure sigh hack

3-if you care about the game where the anti cheat system that you developed to protect it ? i have 4 pages of repoet ticket and you said that all are true and still most of player play and hack free

i reported the hack method it self many times - i said to myself as they know how they hack it wil be easy to counter - but yet no use the method i reported months ago still work and even the hacker develop a new methods

i know every game must have a glitches but what frustrated me that you don't make move all what you care about now is the chance item and the cash in other game a glitch discovered as soon as possible it is patched then a new one discovered then it is patched and so on this is how this endless battle should be here

new way of hacking discovered>>>>>>>> i report >>>>>>>> nothing
then another new way discover >>>>>>>>>>>i report >>>>>>>>>>>NOTHING and so on

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
tamer Fatma
krusnik20
ahmed shink
hi admins i knew about few hackers and i whrite they accouts hare,they all day capture 50lvl best mogas galactics too some have groups where whrite they sell mogas.

wtf dude.. thats maku.. i know him for so long.. i can asure you he is not a hacker...
yeah, he's a not a hacker i know him very well and he's my friend

What these guys said, Maku is not a hacker. Some people work hard to get to level 50, he's one of them, its the ones that get more than one moga from new to level 50 in a day that are the hackers. I hate people who report everyone who is better than them as cheaters. Come on have some tact.

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
VikMkd
Raina Mogatrainer
ahmed shink

User Image

I don't know all of these players, however I do know Ma-ku, and he is NOT a hacker. rolleyes
He has a few level 50 Moga, and he has invested considerable time leveling them.
If I am not mistaken it is covered somewhere in the ToS --that posting names publicly to report users, regardless of the reason or accusation, is a violation of Gaia's rules.
They don't have time to come check the forums to see if anyone posted a new list for them rolleyes
Publicly or privately.

You explained everything.+1.Some players are jelous(Geniusking lets say) that peoples have higher lvl mogas than they do,and they open threads accusing them for hacking,and dont even have proofs >.<

...and you're sooooo much better...

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hey guys i have got the jack pot i have here the account of a tamer that have 6 cheat siteshttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001639933718&ref=ts he has more than 1 account hey guys can you band him from face book or the game??/

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
LSD TV
tamer Fatma
krusnik20
ahmed shink

wtf dude.. thats maku.. i know him for so long.. i can asure you he is not a hacker...
yeah, he's a not a hacker i know him very well and he's my friend

What these guys said, Maku is not a hacker. Some people work hard to get to level 50, he's one of them, its the ones that get more than one moga from new to level 50 in a day that are the hackers. I hate people who report everyone who is better than them as cheaters. Come on have some tact.
Yeah, Ma-ku is not a hacker

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
LSD TV
VikMkd
Raina Mogatrainer
ahmed shink

User Image

Publicly or privately.

Lol,i am better.If i we're like him now i would be creating a thread about you hacking,and putting a false profile on.So shut up please.

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
VikMkd
LSD TV
VikMkd
Raina Mogatrainer
ahmed shink

User Image

Publicly or privately.

Lol,i am better.If i we're like him now i would be creating a thread about you hacking,and putting a false profile on.So shut up please.

My point was that you're being hypocritical by calling someone out in public by making false accusations about which is slanderous and against ToS...as is telling someone to shut up. Keep it civil and follow the rules, all I was doing was reminding you of them.
It's pretty amusing to see the tipical "he's my friend so he isn't cheating" sentence.
Is beeing friends with someone an actual argument to get rid of a ban? seriously.

Also, make sure when you report someone to actually report for the right reasons.

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Robotic KIREEK
It's pretty amusing to see the tipical "he's my friend so he isn't cheating" sentence.
Is beeing friends with someone an actual argument to get rid of a ban? seriously.

Also, make sure when you report someone to actually report for the right reasons.

We're not saying that because he's our friend, he's a regular on here and he has worked hard to get where he is and he has proof that he hasn't cheated. I hate when people assume that when someone defends another person its for personal reasons and not for the right reasons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff