Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been having daily prize troubles, where I cannot collect my daily prize, and it's bothering me badly. l;
I have also problems with that, ther is always the announcement " you can grab your daily email price in 23:59:59 again but I dont got a price AAAAHHHH
Happened few times for me too
same for me
cry
neither do i ... wth is going on with receiving daily prize??? >_< gonk stressed
No clue. Stupid Monster Galaxy bug. xD

Lucky Knight

19,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
there's a trick to get the prize, but the last trick I always use doesn't work anymore.

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
.Whispers in the wind...

What I did was to make sure my Gaiaonline account is logged in before I press the daily prize tab. It's been working for me and
faithfully giving me the SS so far~

... Illusions versus reality.
I always got a 3 starseed in that daily prize , i check my daily prize 2 a day so i can get my daily prize!!!!
rofl escuismi faley win free gasqui bola whee whee whee
knitted jumper
I've been having daily prize troubles, where I cannot collect my daily prize, and it's bothering me badly. l;
before,i cant got daily prize crying crying crying but... question ? confused now iget 3-2 ss everyday mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
that happens to me all the time! i havent gotten the prize once! crying
it's pretty weird, yesterday, I got 2 starseeds, the day before that too and today I've got 5 star seeds (not that I was able to catch that many) (but it seems these days I'm quitte lucky, but there will become an end at it crying )
just started playing and cant collect my one at all so im assuming its a facebook problem

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
knitted jumper

I have had a problem with it too for a long time, and just barely figured it out.
So one major problem is if you click on the daily prize button before it's been the full 24 hours. You will not get a prize at all.

So I have waited for the full 24 hours for a week now, and have gotten my 3 starseeds everyday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff