Welcome to Gaia! ::

arh due to quest i got 2 dinho which i wanna delete or release it any guide biggrin
No. But there are rumours of a market upcoming to MG... maybe we'll be able to do something about our duplicas we dislike over there...
Nayard
No. But there are rumours of a market upcoming to MG... maybe we'll be able to do something about our duplicas we dislike over there...

It's not a rumor. It's an actual fact from Mike Moga when he was discussing about the Black Gold quest. >>;
....... unn,,, ok neutral

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I wish they could do something with that problem is that ami tbm me catching a lambo that happen and then I saw my mission and the mission was still catching a lambo and had to catch another and my pc is very slow and I have a lot of monsters hopefully do something to release mogas

ojala pudieran hacer hacer algo con ese problema es que ami tbm me paso eso capture un lambo y luego vi mis mision y todavia estaba la mision de capture un lambo y tenia que capturar otro y mi pc es muy lenta y tengo un monton de mounstros ojalaran hagan algo para liberar mogas biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Heroic Cat

8,375 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Raiten Ka
Nayard

It's not a rumor. It's an actual fact from Mike Moga when he was discussing about the Black Gold quest. >>;
really? yay

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces