Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ever since the collections- cards came out, I've tried to get the Mogas. Finally, today, I've got the Anee-card I needed. So now I've got a Gnarwhale. But Gnar(I called him that) has only 10 hp of 159! Is it that way with Bamf,Sandburrow, vesper, southpaw, martini, and Mushi?

4,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
it happened to me also, when you trade the cards for a moga, it appears in your house with full energy, but as soon you change page (go to map, friend's house, etc..) its health drops.
just put it in the sleeping mode, the health will restore.
it's a bit annoing because i'd like to "try" the new mogas immediately, but it's not a big deal
Talestri
it happened to me also, when you trade the cards for a moga, it appears in your house with full energy, but as soon you change page (go to map, friend's house, etc..) its health drops.
just put it in the sleeping mode, the health will restore.
it's a bit annoing because i'd like to "try" the new mogas immediately, but it's not a big deal

But when i got Gnar, I went home, and he had 10 hp... does that mean he had full hp when i got him, but when i went home to see him, he lost hp?

4,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
well, i'm not sure if it works the same with all players, or all the mogas..
but with most of the "card mogas" i win, when I went at home, they had full health, and when I put them in the team and went to the map, they showed a very low health.
anyway, the result is the same: you can't use your moga as soon as you trade for it, and you have to make it rest.
until now I have 4 of the moga you can get from cards, and all of them showed low health soon after trading.
camilla Brainbird
Ever since the collections- cards came out, I've tried to get the Mogas. Finally, today, I've got the Anee-card I needed. So now I've got a Gnarwhale. But Gnar(I called him that) has only 10 hp of 159! Is it that way with Bamf,Sandburrow, vesper, southpaw, martini, and Mushi?
mark fallaria
camilla Brainbird
mark fallaria
mark fallaria
camilla Brainbird
mark fallaria
mark fallaria
camilla Brainbird
Last night, I finally got the two Mogas from the Collection I needed (Yes! I'm done!). But it's like Talestri said, you have to put your Mogas to sleep after trading.

Before, I have the same result as Talestri. Come Home to see them full health, but once come back, it dropped to low health. Last night, I have the same result as you. Come Home to see them with low health after trading.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff