Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystical Explorer

So, whenever I go to play the game, it pops up asking to connect/login to facebook. I click those, a window pops up, closes and the login page refreshes. How do I get the game to open? crying

Divine Fox

16,915 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
Avis Felicis
So, whenever I go to play the game, it pops up asking to connect/login to facebook. I click those, a window pops up, closes and the login page refreshes. How do I get the game to open? crying

you have to open facebook in another tab, it wont load unless you have an open FB page ^^ hope that helped ^_^

Mystical Explorer

B4LUK4
Avis Felicis

you have to open facebook in another tab, it wont load unless you have an open FB page ^^ hope that helped ^_^

I tried it again with a facebook page open in another tab, but it still didn't work. Any other ideas? crying

Mystical Explorer

I fixed the problem! I went under internet options on the toolbar and changed the privacy settings to allow gaia. After that it loaded. smile

Divine Fox

16,915 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
Cool ^_^ then happy hunting and catching biggrin
can u teach me how to allow?

2,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
none of that happen to me it pops up saying monster galaxy loading i let load for 2 hours and it wont work me a way to fix it plsssssssssss crying sad heart
katxxxkatxxx
none of that happen to me it pops up saying monster galaxy loading i let load for 2 hours and it wont work me a way to fix it plsssssssssss crying sad heart

I have the same problem! crying
It won't load for me, either. Does it have something to do with the fact that we use different email addresses for FB and Gaia? If so, then this goes against the grain of privacy. We use different emails for a reason, mainly privacy.
anyone can help me..i can't play monster galaxy in my Fb account.but when i use another account its working..anyone can help me about this..i am using google chrome.thanks in advance wahmbulance

Fashionable Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
monster galaxy gets to the loading screen, but never loads for me. FB, Gaia doesn't matter, refuses to load in both chrome and firefox. I'm getting frustrated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff