Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ok, I enjoy this game, it's fun, however, I wish I could turn the animation off.
My internet is fast, so no problems there, but, I've got 10 critters now, and when I go to the home page to replenish their hP after battles I get stuck. They're all bouncing around, and walking and, well, it screws everything up. It brings everything to a crashing halt, sticks my cursor on loading (which means I can't click anything, switch tabs, close the tab) when ever I click-because it's trying to load my selection as well as the movement of all the creatures. I had to select 'Force Quit' to close the entire page it was trying to load to much on one tab at once. :/
If it's like this with only 10, I'll never be able to heal at home when I get more.

Does this happen with anyone else?

Lonely Lunatic

Doesn't happen to me. It doesn't even get slow. How old is your computer?

3,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
That not that old. I got my laptop back in September(so, 8 months?).

Romantic Genius

4,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
it runs a bit slow for me at times, and there are times where it stops and i just refresh the page and it fixes itself (luckily monster galaxy is really good about saving spots). i always just blamed the slowness on my bandwidth because there are other computers running off the same router in the house and that slows down loading and whatnot.

i'm not going to pretend i know that much about computers and tell you how to fix the problem. if you click that little gear in the upper right hand corner of monster galaxy and turn down the bar that has the eye on it, that turns down the graphics. it seemed to make my gameplay a little bit easier. also i noticed that when i play fullscreen (just to see everything in one screen instead of scrolling) it had a tendency to freeze more often.

8,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Same keeps happening to me. I was blaming my house's terrible router, but I'm starting to wonder if it has to do with Mac's trouble with Flash, because several other Facebook Apps that use Flash (Oregon Trail, etc) are giving me problems too.

I've also noticed that this game really drains my laptop's battery.

Also, I've tried to play this one place 6 or 7 times and it won't let me choose a moga to use. It freezes. I've restarted my browser, the game, changed the graphics, waited an hour, etc. Such a pain. But such a fun game!

Note: Finally started working just after I posted this. Really, computer? Really?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff