Welcome to Gaia! ::

First off how do I go about getting reimbursed for lost SS due to game bugs? I have lost a total of 6 now, 4 of which were against mogas that showed 100% chance of success......100%. The other two were against a moga with an 88% chance of success (no one is THAT unlucky)

Why am I encountering a lvl 12 moga on East Summer Road? Sure I had lvl 14-17 moga on my team but shouldn't the moga level be appropriate to the area level and not tuned to the level of my team?

I don't want to spend all of my time slogging through, surprise even level encounters just to get to Thornwood or Southshore Beach. All this does is waste my moga attacks BEFORE I get to where I want to go.

Suggestions:

- PLEASE allow us to dismiss mogas or release them back into the wild if you prefer. I have some duplicates I would like to get rid of.

- Please increase the SS rewards for higher level players/quests. If I am going to have to waste tons of SS just to get a moga with a 4% capture chance I don't want to just sit at home building up SS for days if not weeks.

- I don't really understand the damage balance. If my moga's zodiac attack is 3x as effective, WHY is it not doing 3x the damage??? I most times will JUST do the listed zodiac damage regardless of effectiveness.

- Mogas should be awarded with more attacks as they level up to combat the escalating HP of the higher level mogas we encounter. Nothing sucks more than to burn through all of my zodiac attacks and half my physical ones just because I was unlucky and didn't get a critical against an level level encounter.

- There needs to be a more of a balance because many mogas have lame zodiac abilities with no strong points to offset them. I would like some incentive to consider using every moga I capture.

- There needs to be more moga variation. For instance some should be naturally hard to hit but with low HP while others easier to hit with more HPs, etc.

- Daily gifts......why the heck cannot I not claim more than one in a 24 hr period? I was unable to log into my email account for a few days so those gifts are essentially wasted now because of your limitation.

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
some great points in there...

however in regards to the zodiac effectiveness - when you hover over it in battle, the numbers it displays are already taking the enemy's level and zodiac sign into account. so if it says 2x less effective and shows 18-20, thats what it will do. if it says 3x more effective and shows 50-60 or something, thats what it'll do. it doesnt do the math after you hit the button - it does it before.
moondoggy11
Why am I encountering a lvl 12 moga on East Summer Road? Sure I had lvl 14-17 moga on my team but shouldn't the moga level be appropriate to the area level and not tuned to the level of my team?

I don't want to spend all of my time slogging through, surprise even level encounters just to get to Thornwood or Southshore Beach. All this does is waste my moga attacks BEFORE I get to where I want to go.

If you have read the latest news about the Black Gold quest from the Developers, they created it because people with High Level Mogas can instantly kill the Low Level Mogas and it would be useless for them to capture the Mogas for the quest. :/

4,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
I've already lost 2-3 ss because the game frozen when I threw a starseed. sad
usually it happens with Coldbear. I've already contacted the devs, but still no answer..

are there other ways to contact with them, like a subforum for glitches in monster galaxy? I couldn't find it..
Talestri
are there other ways to contact with them, like a subforum for glitches in monster galaxy? I couldn't find it..

There is a subforum called Bug Report and Technical Support for those who have glitches or computer issue and need technical support.
eccofaery
some great points in there...

however in regards to the zodiac effectiveness - when you hover over it in battle, the numbers it displays are already taking the enemy's level and zodiac sign into account. so if it says 2x less effective and shows 18-20, thats what it will do. if it says 3x more effective and shows 50-60 or something, thats what it'll do. it doesnt do the math after you hit the button - it does it before.

lol, then that just further proves my point that damage is out of whack. If my Zodiac Attack is only at 50 damage with 3x effectiveness against a moga with 300 HP that pretty much means I am going to burn through most of my attacks if I don't get a crit., and that is at maximum effectiveness. Heaven forbid they are only 2x effective or just "more".

Whistles don't help all that much either because often times the moga I called will do 30-40 damage. So either I burn 4-5 whistles and half my attacks, burn all my attacks or burn 10 whistles.

Again damage needs to be increased and/or more attacks need to be added to offset the HP of higher lvl moga.

Raiten Ka

If you have read the latest news about the Black Gold quest from the Developers, they created it because people with High Level Mogas can instantly kill the Low Level Mogas and it would be useless for them to capture the Mogas for the quest. :/

No I hadn't read that. I just figured they wanted us using the moga we never leveled. I had plenty of lvl 1-3 moga so I took them out to get the quest mogas. Didn't seem like a big deal to me.

Now i want to be able to dismiss moga even MORE so I can abandon my low lvl ones to get higher versions.

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
moondoggy11

i agree with you completely. i don't mind the ammount of damages the attacks do, but i think the gameplay would be much better if the number of each attack were increased. for example, you get 15 of your physical attack and 5 of zodiac attack and special attack each. but if your special is Strength - what's the point of being able to use that 5 times, when you only get 15 physical attacks? since the status effects seem to last for at least 4 or 5 turns, so you end up with more specials than you can actually use with the ammount of attacks you have before running out. it's juuuust a tad silly.

if they made it something like 40 physical attacks, 15 zodiac attacks and 10 specials or something, i think it would flow much better in battles and make the game a lot more fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff