Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the hell is going on with Monster Galaxy?
We have all not been able to play for awhile now.
We would love it if you would AT LEAST give us updates every few hours on what's going on or what you guys are doing about this issue.

Tricky Kitten

9,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
Every few HOURS? If gaia had that kind of time for every problem the site has, then those problems wouldn't exist. Updates would be nice, but they have much more important things to do than fixing Monster Galaxy, especially enough to give us hourly updates. Maybe once every few weeks, or a notice at all.

Obsessive Player

All I get is a white screen now! Not even Ooops!
And, I checked Flash Player per your instructions on ATA. It's not me. So, I agree ~ WHAT IS GOING ON !!!
Ginger Spice Isle
All I get is a white screen now! Not even Ooops!
And, I checked Flash Player per your instructions on ATA. It's not me. So, I agree ~ WHAT IS GOING ON !!!

I have no clue~
But I really want to play~
xoxo

Distinct Poster

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
You know half of the times how busy they are, you cannot expect them to be going on saying, " HEY, WE UPDATED IT, NOW GET YOUR ASSES ON! biggrin ", it won't work like that. They have other things in life to do just besides updating Monster Galaxy. Gaia Online is updated every 2 days or weeks, or months, or years, don't rush them into stuff, alright? If you're really mad, then you can go ahead and contact them, they'll answer in about 1-2 Business days...

3,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You can still play it on facebook if you realy want it razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items