Welcome to Gaia! ::

Agile Glitch

Soooooo... seeing the first post of when this bug originally came, it's almost been a year, and still no fix? It'd be nice if there was some sort of update on this bug, if it even is, or has been, worked on at all in that time span.

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
chabelo15
I hope fix it because i need much my friends list crying

Me too! cry

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Heiros
Soooooo... seeing the first post of when this bug originally came, it's almost been a year, and still no fix? It'd be nice if there was some sort of update on this bug, if it even is, or has been, worked on at all in that time span.

I think it was fixed for some time, since I recall playing in the fall & things were fine. I added friends back then & all was well.
I think this is recent & has happened again. Thus, it's obviously an issue that may be harder to fix than first thought (as they said), but at the same time...I do think it could be resolved quicker if they allocated more devs to it. I think most are working on HoC now.

I think we just need some updates more frequently than we're getting them. I don't have a problem with waiting, since I know it takes time, but I think the lack of updates or information is...disappointing. All I saw recently in terms of info was the notice that MG was down, for whatever reason. More specific details would be nice at least.

Agile Glitch

b u n n y - l i o r e
Heiros

I think it was fixed for some time, since I recall playing in the fall & things were fine. I added friends back then & all was well.
I think this is recent & has happened again. Thus, it's obviously an issue that may be harder to fix than first thought (as they said), but at the same time...I do think it could be resolved quicker if they allocated more devs to it. I think most are working on HoC now.

I think we just need some updates more frequently than we're getting them. I don't have a problem with waiting, since I know it takes time, but I think the lack of updates or information is...disappointing. All I saw recently in terms of info was the notice that MG was down, for whatever reason. More specific details would be nice at least.

Ah, I see. Well it's good to know that it was fixed for some time before a new issue on it arose. They definitely do need to make updates and inform users on when things are fixed and all, or when new problems on it come. It certainly adds confusion and disappointment for new game players like me who see the issue and check if it's being worked on or not.

I haven't really been on or active on this site for a few years until now, but from what information I've gathered on reading other users views and experiences with the new interactive features and games Gaia puts out, the makers just jump to start a new project too soon before the older (or not too old) games they've made are fixed perfectly and working well. So I agree they could've very likely fixed the problems a lot quicker if they weren't spreading themselves out too thin and all. Recently I've heard they'll be dropping HoC and putting it aside for a while to put their focus back on the site itself. I'm assuming they're probably going to be putting other games they've made on the side as well... even if I didn't see them mention the other games names. More waiting then, eh?

But thank you for informing me of your experience on it, playing the game won't feel as much of a loss if they have actively worked on bugs and problems with the game. I don't mind waiting myself, it just brought to mind and question "is it worth it?" when the only post you see from a developer on the problem was almost a year ago. A bit of a downer really.

Beloved Raider

I still can't add neighbors..

Sparkling Shounen

Does this have something to do with not getting nay neighbors? I have a bunch of friends and even tried my mule but i'm still not showing up neighbors :/
add me guys
cat_redface cat_redface cat_redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas