• Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
Add me sweatdrop

Lily-livered Vegetarian

30,415 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Been friendless since early summer when the whole 'not loading' glitch affected my account. Thanks for keeping on it! sweatdrop

Dapper Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
All my friends just went poof!

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My neighbors have disappeared I hope this issue is fixed soon.

Dapper Healer

18,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I had around 15 neighbors but now they're all gone! I had a few on a mule too, but they're missing as well...

Durem Shapeshifter

I'm one of these people, too. If it helps, my user id for Monster Galaxy is 183245. Good luck!

Barton Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Champion 300
also my neighbors are suddenly since yesterday gone, even the pending requests are empty or what it said is undifined, hope this wil be fixed soon cool

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Mine had disappeared since Sunday. Pending requests are undefined.

I dunno if this means you guys are working on it?

Barton Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mine have also gone missing since the glitch happened. and where it says to invite friends, it lists them as undefined.
When is this gonna be fixed? There are no updates of any kind and this is just one of the many problems with Monster Galaxy. It's a shame cause I actually enjoy playing.

Mia_3456's Husband

PandaBearTrio
When is this gonna be fixed? There are no updates of any kind and this is just one of the many problems with Monster Galaxy. It's a shame cause I actually enjoy playing.

I agree but in my opinion, this is the most important problem with Monster Galaxy at the moment and should be fixed. This is affecting half the Monster Galaxy users and prevents the use of sending gifts, pvping, using whistles, getting extra whistles, and more.. This really should be at the top of the list and shouldn't have taken this long. : P

Barton Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Champion 300
Tyjaay
PandaBearTrio

I agree but in my opinion, this is the most important problem with Monster Galaxy at the moment and should be fixed. This is affecting half the Monster Galaxy users and prevents the use of sending gifts, pvping, using whistles, getting extra whistles, and more.. This really should be at the top of the list and shouldn't have taken this long. : P

i also agree, this because they had this problem a year (max 2) ago when they fixed that problem the whole game was finaly a mess, when they fixed that too everyone at that time got 20 moga cash, so if they fixed this problem then they know what is going on and more easely fixeble, mine opinon smile , but i'm not a game designer nor a game builder etc... sweatdrop .

most important thing is there are peoples who paying much money on it so they want value for money.

sorry for my bad english smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces