Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheerleader 200
Thought I should mention I'm one of the ones with no list. My friends have assured me they have replied to my friend requests on Monster Galaxy, it's just that they aren't showing up. cheese_whine Hope you guys make a breakthrough soon, meanwhile I guess I'll muddle along without being able to whistle up buddies.
I'm new, and I've tried to invite friends to be neighbors. I've seen how to do it, but they never show up. Thanks for looking into this issue, because I have a bunch of whistles that need to be used. sweatdrop

Mia_3456's Husband

Yup.. Still having this issue. It's been probably MORE than two months.. I refuse to play without any neighbors because first off, you can't use whistles, and second.. It just doesn't seem fun if you're doing everything without anyone to see your progress... o-0 I don't mean it like that.. Like narcissistic.. I just mean.. The game isn't fun if you can't interact with friends in a way. Until you get the game fixed i'm still not going on. >.<

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Im having some troubles with that too stressed

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I hate that gonk
I'm still stuck too. >: It sucks, because I can't send anything to anyone or get any help. It's just not very interactive and sort of sucks.
ok so yah im having this problem and i personally think that after 2 months of a problem continuing you would have dealt with it by now i mean this isnt like not being able to send an item you know that'd be fine but i cant even use whistles like somehow i dont even have nove as a friend and that's just annoying im just trying to state that if you could move this to like the top of your priority list it'd probably help a lot of us out ^^ thanks

Shameless Fairy

7,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
Hopefully you fix this soon heart it would be much appreciated!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff