• Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Good luck with it heart

10,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
still no news?
6 weeks now waiting the glitch to be fixed.

Malevolent Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Champion 300
  • Mark Twain 100
I hope your still working on it. neutral

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
I was the first poster on this thread, and IT STILL HASN"T BEEN FIXED. I lost all my friends list when they made the changes to take it off facebook, and they just won't "stick" ... I send requests, but even a couple that DID show up a couple of times are now are erased, not showing up, so no friends.

Only thing I've been able to do is water my whistle bush, collect my free starseed, see that I at least still have my moga, xd and hope someday friends will show up. I'm most definitely NOT getting any moga cash/using gaia cash to get it UNTIL IT IS FINALLY FIXED.

Invisible Gaian

Interitum
I hope your still working on it. neutral

Ditto, this is getting really annoying! I'd like to be able to use my whistles and have neighbors again. >.<

Fanatical Visionary

Hopefully now that the Rejected Olympics are done there'll be at least an update. Worst-case scenario I might have to sacrifice stuff or...START OVER??, but at this point I'll do anything to get my neighbor panel fixed because I miss using whistles! Plus I'm good at catching up with things. :3
wonder if you could make the friend list like on face book when you were auto added to friend list if you played (i really liked that feature)

Friend

How much progress is being made with this crying
Soley Pearson
Social Jackie
Hi there,

We are aware that some people are having an issue with their Friends lists not loading/not being able to invite friends/friends can see you but you can't see them/can't send gifts to friends/can't receive gifts from friends/etc.

This is an issue both ourselves and Viximo are hard at work on and we have tracked down what the issue is. FIXING the issue has proved to be a bit harder and hopefully you will continue to be patient as we work to fix this for you.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Good, I truly hope you all can fix this. It gets pretty grating to the nerves when every time you want to use a whistle, you see one or no options in your list because you don't have neightbours... -.-*

I am having similar problems myself and I too am finding it to be a pain. I'm glad to see that the problem is being worked on and I will be happy when the problem is fixed.
Yeah it's hard to be alone with no friend crying
"Congrats! You have sent all of your gifts today!"

I haven't sent one?
Social Jackie
Hi there,

We are aware that some people are having an issue with their Friends lists not loading/not being able to invite friends/friends can see you but you can't see them/can't send gifts to friends/can't receive gifts from friends/etc.

This is an issue both ourselves and Viximo are hard at work on and we have tracked down what the issue is. FIXING the issue has proved to be a bit harder and hopefully you will continue to be patient as we work to fix this for you.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Why not just redo the entire game, give it some upgradies, and call it Version 2.0?

Newbie Noob

My friend and I just started playing here on Gaia. She can add neighbors but I can't.
The only difference is that she started a fresh Monster Galaxy account on Gaia, while I revived an old game from Facebook. This may be the area of where the issue is.
Facebook users on Gaia.

Barton Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
thisbemoo
My friend and I just started playing here on Gaia. She can add neighbors but I can't.
The only difference is that she started a fresh Monster Galaxy account on Gaia, while I revived an old game from Facebook. This may be the area of where the issue is.
Facebook users on Gaia.
i would agree, except that im having the same problem, but i didnt play this on Facebook. i started playing on Gaia and now no friends. even thou i only had 2 but still. a friend is a friend sweatdrop

Newbie Noob

thisbemoo
Facebook users on Gaia.

Also I seen this being talked about elsewhere. It may have to do with what browser you start playing with. My friend started playing on Mozilla Firefox while I started playing on Google Chrome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff