Welcome to Gaia! ::

SchitsenGiggles
I'm still not able to add neighbors and it makes it much harder to play the game D:

Bump
Social Jackie
Hi there,

We are aware that some people are having an issue with their Friends lists not loading/not being able to invite friends/friends can see you but you can't see them/can't send gifts to friends/can't receive gifts from friends/etc.

This is an issue both ourselves and Viximo are hard at work on and we have tracked down what the issue is. FIXING the issue has proved to be a bit harder and hopefully you will continue to be patient as we work to fix this for you.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
Never had a problem with that.
add me in monster galaxy.,.Raul Istidy.,.,let fight together.,.,

Beloved Receiver

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Social Jackie
Hi there,

We are aware that some people are having an issue with their Friends lists not loading/not being able to invite friends/friends can see you but you can't see them/can't send gifts to friends/can't receive gifts from friends/etc.

This is an issue both ourselves and Viximo are hard at work on and we have tracked down what the issue is. FIXING the issue has proved to be a bit harder and hopefully you will continue to be patient as we work to fix this for you.

Hahahaha, seriously?!
You work on this "issue" for almost a year now. That's not an "issue" anymore.
I can't add a single friend. So I guess that it won't be fixed anymore, right? wink

Beloved Receiver

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Raul Istidy
add me in monster galaxy.,.Raul Istidy.,.,let fight together.,.,

I would like to do that. Unfortunately, my friends list isn't working. And it doesn't look like it will be fixed soon.

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Please fix this...i dont have neighbours in Monster Galaxy Gaia gonk crying

Anxious Friend

12,925 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
Oh, this is good to hear! I've been having a problem where the game just loads and loads and loads everytime I try to add neighbors. I'm glad it's not just me. I hope it's fixed soon!

Lonely Explorer

Guys, i just joined monster galaxy i need friends onit feel free to add me please smile

Lily Whispers's Prince

Dangerous Lunatic

21,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
At least some sort of update on the issue would be nice. It seems to have worked at one time and is broken yet again. stare

Friendly Noob

AnimeWidri2

emotion_donotwant crying

Same here

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Vida Getts
AnimeWidri2

emotion_donotwant crying

Same here

Yes cry
Social Jackie
Hi there,

Are you serious???? you posted that last year and the problem still not fixed!!!!!!!

Unforgiving Warlord

6,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Jack-pot 100
4ever alone in monster galaxy crying
Wow I didn't know that this has been a problem since last year. This is kind of ridiculous. I am giving up on playing this game until it is fixed.

Dedicated Citizen

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hope you guys can do it! i would love to spend my money into some on MG but i would like it to be freed of glitchs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff