Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Lunatic

had my list not showing for what.. 2 weeks now. what's up with this recurring bug, can't you fix it for good?
Has there been any progress on the missing friends list?

winterdrift's Compadre

Indulgent Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Bookworm 100
What IS up with this bug...I would like to get my friends back...

Bunny

I realise this is an old thread, but I'm having that issue currently. It seems to also have deleted everyone off my MG friend list that I already had as neighbours.

OG Gaian

Am missing my friend list... emotion_zombie

Wheezing Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Crack Shot 50
Missing friend list is lonely crying

Playful Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I've got this problem for more than a month. I'm really desperate because I got addicted to MG >_< Please, do your best for us!
seriously if you not going to fix the friend / neighbor bug why don't you just get rid of monster galaxy and stop wasting my time by making me check to see if monster galaxy staff is doing there job and fixed it. It has been over a month btw.

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
the admins posted about the missing friends list on december 27th! it is now the 22nd of january and still no fix. they are trying to force us to play that lame game. "heralds of chaos" not going to happen. i played it 3 times and it was still boring all three times! i sent them 6 complaints so far. maybe they replaced the good programmers with daileks.....

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
My friends list would'nt load for a couple days and what i think it is,Is that we needed to restart our friends list by adding them back on if you can, But if not there is something terribly wrong with this.

Lily-livered Vegetarian

30,415 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
AW geez, I had this glitch for months this summer, then things were fine, and now the glitch is back! Friends list is gone again. Thanks for looking into the issue!

Desirable Prophet

18,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Well, many thanks for the past glitch getting fixed for awhile, but it seems my neighbor list glitched again today sweatdrop

Edit: I went back on this morning and it's working again sweatdrop

Hardened Lover

Adam Stone01
seriously if you not going to fix the friend / neighbor bug why don't you just get rid of monster galaxy and stop wasting my time by making me check to see if monster galaxy staff is doing there job and fixed it. It has been over a month btw.

This, exactly!

My neighbors are STILL missing and I just discovered I can not use my whistles without neighbors. I have my own tree in my own yard I can collect whistles from, not to mention the ones from my neighbors BEFORE they were 'lost', but I can not use a single one!?! Oh yeah, I can also WASTE money in the cash shop to buy whistles, too... talk about a rip off that is.

Please, if you are not going to bother fixing MAJOR issues, then close this game down, or at least give an announcement that you will not be working on this game anymore, play the game 'as is'. Major bugs, like missing neighbors, severely affect the game and frustrates the players when you take months to 'get around' to fixing them, all whilst not bothering to update the players on the status of these major issues (which leads us to think you are casually looking into them and they will be fixed eventually).
This is weird!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces