Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there some status update you can give us...

I'm racking up whistles like no other, unable to use them.

Social Jackie

Intellectual Cutie-Pie

Hope it's fixed soon. Is the Rejected Olympics taking up programmers' time?

Desirable Prophet

18,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm glad you guys are working on the neighbor glitch and I hope it's able to be fixed as well.
On a side note, many thanks for the new Release button. It makes managing our selective MoGas much more convenient 3nodding
whef i thought i was the only 1

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
I have enough whistles to choke a horse. Please fix this issue soon. I miss my pals
hat is monster galaxy? ive heard it everywhere but i dont know wht it is and i just wana know wht its like biggrin

Intellectual Cutie-Pie

blue_nike1
hat is monster galaxy? ive heard it everywhere but i dont know wht it is and i just wana know wht its like biggrin

Click on the Games tab. You can't miss it. Only don't add me as a neighbor: my neighborlist is one big fat glitch and I can't add anyone, nor be added by them.
I'm mostly new to gaia and I really need my neighbors so if this is fixed soon i absolutely appreciate it
It's good to hear that you are aware, even with so many difficulties. I decided to join Monster Galaxy EXACTLY during the time the problem started showing. Because of that I have only one neighbour, and can't seem to get any more. =( Even when I SEE my friends accepting my request (and even sending me reminders) nothing appears at my end. I also have one friend that lost ALL neighbours on the game. I can't wait to see the problem fixed, really.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Ray Kon White Tiger
It's good to hear that you are aware, even with so many difficulties. I decided to join Monster Galaxy EXACTLY during the time the problem started showing. Because of that I have only one neighbor, and can't seem to get any more. =( Even when I SEE my friends accepting my request (and even sending me reminders) nothing appears at my end. I also have one friend that lost ALL neighbors on the game. I can't wait to see the problem fixed, really.

I am also having this issue for quite awhile now. I lost one of my neighbors because he could not get me on his list, so I sent him an invite. He's got me on his list, but I no longer have him on mine. Ridiculous!

Dapper Raider

I'm in the same boat. I had like 40+ days in a row and then the game wouldn't load at all. Now it loads but I have no friends, can't add any, can't use whistles, etc. Been going on for like six weeks now.

Profitable Lunatic

18,375 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Over 500 whistles now that cant be used since the friend list is glitched :O

Hilarious Member

this has nothing to do with anything in this category

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff