Three months later. Still no fix. Sigh.
when will it be fixed?

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

It's not really Gaia's fault, it's Viximo's.
Go to my thread HERE for more info, and what you can do to help.

whole game wouldnt load fix it-.- ger worse every day
to programmers of mg if any is left

1. nova was a friend on our list

2. nova was the base start of the friend list

3 all other friends we make is base from nova as a friend

4 then why does nova talk to use as a friend?

In a relationship with Lady Temra

Gracious Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Citizen 200
Yes I was wondering why what was going on
and through it was just my net but, I see alot are having the same issues I am it's also with resort world it takes forever to load for most things..

Ruthless Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
...mmm... glad 2 kno its not just me that hav the same prob...

so do u kno when exactly the bug will b fixed? cause i got a ton of whistles and nothing 2 do wit 'em.... xp
Wow, my neighbor list showed up today. biggrin However, the Message Center still doesn't work so I can't send or receive any Free Gifts. rolleyes
Yeah som prob ummm the recomended friends thing popped up but i still cant add them, so are they working on it now? cuz im sick of the stupid bug.

Enigmatic Witch

29,675 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Yesterday my friendslist had 4 people on it - for the first time in months. This morning it has none.
Today its taking Requesting Regional capability 3 tries before finishing logging in. Friends list aren't loading, Inventory keeps "fetching.

Aged Member

11,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Voter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
thank goodness i did a lot of playing yesterday as of course the friends list crashed again. i expect to wait at least another 2 months before the next time they have it working for even a few hours
this is getting absolutely ridiculous either fix it right or remove the game completely

Fanatical Visionary

There's a frownie face telling me there's a problem with Monster Galaxy, and I can't play. At least they're being up-front with it now xd

Fanatical Visionary

Mandolin Breeze
thank goodness i did a lot of playing yesterday as of course the friends list crashed again. i expect to wait at least another 2 months before the next time they have it working for even a few hours
this is getting absolutely ridiculous either fix it right or remove the game completely

Looks like they took your advice XD
Neighbors appear to be showing up again thankfully, still can't send gifts or add new neighbors however :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff