Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there,

We are aware that some people are having an issue with their Friends lists not loading/not being able to invite friends/friends can see you but you can't see them/can't send gifts to friends/can't receive gifts from friends/etc.

This is an issue both ourselves and Viximo are hard at work on and we have tracked down what the issue is. FIXING the issue has proved to be a bit harder and hopefully you will continue to be patient as we work to fix this for you.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
xd glad to see there is a sticky on it smile . Yes, I finally got lured into it and was just getting started when POOF ... it stopped loading. THEN it came back on finally, and all my friends list completely gone ... repeated attempts doesn't make it stick. So I guess until you do figure it out, I'll just keep collecting whistles and starseeds and do what I can ... IF it even works that far xd . At least I didn't lose the moga I found so far!

10,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
I was one of the ones not been able to load the game (last week of june, black screen charging zodiac). Valkirys quest is not yet finished for that reason.

I went in holidays and yesterday when I return, game loads but I have 0 neigborns.
All my neigborns are gone, disapeared.
By logic I can not use wishfruit to atack, or collect any more.

I have try to re-invite my friens and I know some of them have aleady accepted but still they dont appear as neigborns to me.
I have try to send some gifts to friends but it says I have already sent all my free gifts,

Liberal Raider

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Medalist 100
Social Jackie
Hi there,

We are aware that some people are having an issue with their Friends lists not loading/not being able to invite friends/friends can see you but you can't see them/can't send gifts to friends/can't receive gifts from friends/etc.

This is an issue both ourselves and Viximo are hard at work on and we have tracked down what the issue is. FIXING the issue has proved to be a bit harder and hopefully you will continue to be patient as we work to fix this for you.

Good, I truly hope you all can fix this. It gets pretty grating to the nerves when every time you want to use a whistle, you see one or no options in your list because you don't have neightbours... -.-*
I agree that it's great to see this as a sticky! I am also unable to see friends/requests/neighbors, and I can't send gifts either.

I BELIEVE IN YOU GUYS

Rainbow Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ahh I was wonder what was happening because I'm experiencing the same problem. Hope it gets fixed soon and thank-you! <3
I am today see problem,and i know how to fix that.Enable fullscreen
well does anyone have an estimated ETA on a update or so? I am in no way shape or form demanding anything. LOL, I am just also affected by this issue and can't even play with my bf... thanks

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
okay so here's my problem. I sent out neighbor requests, and I think they accepted, and then they sent me a neighbor request, and I clicked the link on the message. It brought me into the game, I checked my neighbors, and there weren't any. I hope this gets fixed soon. I'm stuck until then.

Shy Sweetheart

14,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
gonk inviting alot friend and some friend playing MG why i dont have any friend? crying and waste alot starseed never can catch the moga with 25% success u.u' gonk
It is great you Are fixing it guys biggrin .
Could you put one Npc just like it is Nova on facebook so we can use our wistles please question

Fanatical Visionary

Thank you for working on fixing it. I'm glad I found this thread because this is EXACTLY what is wrong with mine, I miss my friends. XD

Plus I can't use whistles either.

Genius

Social Jackie
Hi there,

Familiar Guildsman

Social Jackie
Hi there,

My friend list is never loeading i have no friends!! biggrin dramallama emo

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Swap Meet 100
I hope fix it because i need much my friends list crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers