Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Noob

9,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
So I paid two moga cash to rematch them, but unfortunately I did not get the rematch that was requested. I reluctantly tried re-matching them again, which led to the loss of four more moga cash because the fight was not granted.

-Can I get my moga cash back? [I doubt it].
-Has this happened to anyone else besides me?

-Also, in other note; why can't I add neighbors, or share mg related stuff with them?
Every time I try to do this, it loads and never completes what has to be done.
As far as the Viximo version is concerned, neighbors are kind of screwed up right now. Some more screwed up than others, this may be why.

Generous Noob

9,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Eddie E-X
As far as the Viximo version is concerned, neighbors are kind of screwed up right now. Some more screwed up than others, this may be why.

If I play the Viximo version would it the game progress from gaia be there? o -0
Gaias version IS Viximo.

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
MickkkyyZ
So I paid two moga cash to rematch them, but unfortunately I did not get the rematch that was requested. I reluctantly tried re-matching them again, which led to the loss of four more moga cash because the fight was not granted.

-Can I get my moga cash back? [I doubt it].
-Has this happened to anyone else besides me?

-Also, in other note; why can't I add neighbors, or share mg related stuff with them?
Every time I try to do this, it loads and never completes what has to be done.

there is like 2 devs working on the game i quitted a long time ago .. this bug is here forever,i tried 2-3 times on like 4 neighbs lost like +15 cash they gave me it back .. now there isnt who to give it back to you,nobody works on game

Obsessive Consumer

I lost 2 cash to neighbors. Didn't try to rematch them while they were tired after that first time.

Apocalyptic Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
I have had that issue, so all I do is close the box and wait at least 24 hours

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers