Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whew I just found my friend was catching Friedrich burning_eyes but if anyone Catching it could you tell where do you find it? and one more question !!!. if you caught the Jackalope can you catch the friedrich???????????????????????????? eek eek eek
it seems that if you have already Jackalope you cannot find friedrich, as he is a robo-bunny.
if so, it's a beautiful crap, isn't it? stare
Yeah that sucks because iam done about Egg freaking hunt Whew

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Well you can't catch robobunnies...
One of my friends has a Friedrich.

900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I got Friedrich at 68 eggs at gates of windhym, took 2 ss to catch & I almost killed it before I noticed it was catchable. So get 68 eggs or more & start looking around. Back to the robo-bunny hunt, around 20 more to Jackalope.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Those of us who finished the event too early are being penalized.
Pilfer von Durem
Those of us who finished the event too early are being penalized.

I agree. It seems unfair for us of unable to catch them after catching the Jackalope. However, the developers said that it was a bug and they've fixed it. Dunno what the result of the Robo-bunnies be, but here's what Moga Tae wrote:

Moga Tae
The following was added to the bug list thread. It was a temporary bug where Friedrich got out. It'll be coming in the near future in some form or another (can't say how yet). icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for your feedback again!

Tae

============================

ON OUR RADARS:
* Friedrich escaped from its cage and was in the wild for a brief period, but it was recaptured by the officials without harm and nobody got hurt. Zoo officials are on heightened alert so that this doesn't happen again! Sorry about that!

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Raiten Ka

Yay...sounds like it'll be a pay moga. stare
Pilfer von Durem
Yay...sounds like it'll be a pay moga. stare

I am sad about the Metalear, but I hope they don't plan to have ALL the Robo-bunnies as Pay Moga. Besides, if there's a post about Friedrich being captured, maybe there's a chance we may get them. >>;

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Okay so wait, Friedrich was available due to a bug, so we weren't supposed to be able to catch him anyway? gonk So should I finish the event soon or no?

Also... tired of being forced to pay for mogas. How will I ever finish my dex? Who do they think play these games, millionaires? College students don't have the money to pay for both Gaia and facebook games!
hmm ive seen beaster and metal ear so far... heard friedrich was running around though u ppls says it isnt anymore =.= the bunnies dont really hav much good abilities it seems... jus want em for collection
you can catch Friedrich though you have not caught Jackalope, my brother has been arrested Friedrich though he did not have Jackpelope.You want to know where his place? Looks like I'm still lazy to say it twisted . OK, I will tell when the last day, so congratulations to fight ... blaugh blaugh blaugh twisted twisted

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Zeoia Kuesk
Who do they think play these games, millionaires? College students don't have the money to pay for both Gaia and facebook games!

And yet we pay anyway to satisfy a serious addiction. gonk
If I go to jail for my moga money making schemes, Gaia is bailing me out. My lawyer has specific instructions.

Dev team, I know you want caviar lunches and cigar pocket change, but those of us that are paying tend to pay all the way through. If you broke up the pay items, maybe you could attract different people and split up the overall game "cost".

flEur, maybe you missed the part of the conversation where the dev addressed the bug.

Note: There was a bit of satire in here. No getting your panties or anyone else's panties in a bunch.

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ok, so do I have this right? Friedrich was available for a brief time due to yet another glitch, and a few people captured him (including one of the people on my friends list and it reallyis in his home base so it really was captured.) But, the developers have now fixed this "bug" so he can no longer be caught. But according to Tae it will be back 'in some form' later. Does that about cover it? Figures. I too am betting the 'form' they mean is in cash form. evil

This may go down in history as one of the lamest and most unpleasant "holiday events" on record. Glitches everywhere, robo-bunnies unattainable, lost eggs and the usual screen freezes, and the people with few friends have ZERO chance because the distribution of robo-bunnies was so lame. I spent two soild days looking and managed to capture about a dozen. Only towards the end did i see anything other than Metalear, i did get to battle one Prototype Zero and one of the other gun robo, never did see Friedrich much less see an option to capture any of them. Few people have the free time I do so without friends to get eggs from it was just not possible. And as the process goes on, as more of us complete the quest that leaves even fewer dropping eggs for others to find. I am beginning to wonder if they actually want this game to succeed or if the plan is to use it as a tax write-off. emo

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Sooooooooooo.... Friedrich can be capture.... And few got that oportunity....... While other got a misfortune bug..... This is just unfair....... They should officially release Friedrich so the game will be fair for all of us! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff