Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there Moga Rangers!

We are so sorry! There was a glitch with the Friedrich Moga granting this morning. Like the previous Weatar giveaway to a friend, you were supposed to only be able to give away one Friedrich to a friend of your choice. Unfortunately, the giveaway screen allowed people to select up to 12 friends and "give" them all a Friedrich but in truth, it will only give away one item. This was an error, and we apologize for the inconvenience - we are working to correct this bug right now.

If you bought Prototype Zero or Beaster:
Please know that if you did buy a Prototype Zero or Beaster Moga and did send your friends a Friedrich Moga, at least one of the people you sent the gift to will receive the Moga.

If you received a Friedrich gift request but cannot claim it:
If you got a game request saying you were sent a Friedrich and tried to claim the gift but get an error that says the gift is expired, it means another person already claimed the Friedrich.

If you received a Friedrich gift but don't see it in your ranch:

Refresh Monster Galaxy and you will now see your brand new Friedrich.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Moga Nick

I don't think this resolves the issue.

If we had known ahead of time, we would have been more discerning with our choices, i.e., reserving the first slot for whom we meant to have it.
My friends and I spent $10 to send and get mogas that are available in the wild and you say that we aren't going to be granted what we thought we were paying for?

This punishment for paying can't keep up.
How exactly can I send a gift to a friend. I do nowhere see a button or something, to send gifts.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Kurogae
How exactly can I send a gift to a friend. I do nowhere see a button or something, to send gifts.

If you purchased either Prototype Zero or Beaster, the Friedrich sending box pops up immediately. You don't get to send them for free free.

Nick, it only allowed me to send 6, so I am not sure where you are getting 12.

Dapper Gaian

Moga Nick

If you received a Friedrich gift but don't see it in your ranch:

Refresh Monster Galaxy and you will now see your brand new Friedrich.
i tried refreshing, did not work. still no friedrich confused

Fashionable Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
is something wrong with robo-bunnies?It says loading, the screen flashes like it's gonna go to a fight, but then it's on the map again.I think it got to be something with robo bunnies,i am 6-7 hours hunting prototype zero but still no sight of it,can someone please fix this glitch or at least extend the event?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff