Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

sorry if this seems obvious, but is there any way to find out which neightbour sent us free gifts?

in the "Message Center", it just says "I've put a starseed..." without saying who sweatdrop

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
its ok, they automatically get sent back. unless you have already sent them as much as you are able to in a day.

Obsessive Player

yaeyae
sorry if this seems obvious, but is there any way to find out which neightbour sent us free gifts?

in the "Message Center", it just says "I've put a starseed..." without saying who sweatdrop
Look at neighbors activitues to give you an ides. It tells you whose been plating and timrs. You can match (sorta) with gifts

Noob

TheNobodyInn
its ok, they automatically get sent back. unless you have already sent them as much as you are able to in a day.
hmmm i'm not so sure about this since i send out gifts to all my neighbours everyday but just get 1 or 2 back.

Noob

Ginger Spice Isle
yaeyae

Look at neighbors activitues to give you an ides. It tells you whose been plating and timrs. You can match (sorta) with gifts
yep that seems the only thing i can do to check but it's such a hassle confused

Obsessive Player

yaeyae
Ginger Spice Isle
yaeyae

yep that seems the only thing i can do to check but it's such a hassle confused
Just send active neighbors gifys every day!

Noob

Ginger Spice Isle
Just send active neighbors gifys every day!
yep 3nodding

Friendly Gaian

14,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
yaeyae

Well, I have sent you a gift or more every day since we're neighbors smile

Noob

J-Fantasy
yaeyae

Well, I have sent you a gift or more every day since we're neighbors smile
thanks J my good neighbour! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas