Welcome to Gaia! ::

6/7/2012

Hey tamers,

Gifting should now for most players, but here's a few notes for players who are having issues:

1) Gifts are accepted automatically immediately after they are sent. You will receive a message in the in-game message center from the sender to indicate that they sent the gift. It will automatically be added to your inventory, you do not have to accept it. If you compare the number of items in your inventory before and after the gift is sent, it will have increased by 1.

User Image

User Image

2) The "Close" button is broken. The gifting screen will freeze if you click "Close" and you'll need to refresh your game to gift.

3) If you still have any issues, try these steps:

- Turn off any Pop-Up blockers you might have running. It is possible they are preventing the dialog for gifts from appearing.

- Try clearing your web browser's cache. For instructions on how to clear your cache, please click the link below:

http://bit.ly/ClearingCache

After clearing your cache, restart your web browser and reload the site.

- Next, try using different browser or even computer, this way you can see if this relates only to your specific account or its a browser related issue.

If all of that fails to clear up the issue, Your next step would be to click here to Contact Customer Support. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

If you haven't gotten a reply please make sure to include a separate email address inside your report. Sometimes your Spam filter, or even your ISP's will delete our response before it gets to you. Make sure the secondary email is not the same as your Facebook one (So if you use Hotmail normally use Gmail for the secondary one)

Make sure in your report you note that you have done the above steps to help in the diagnosis process.

Thanks for your continued assistance and patience tamers!

-The Moga Team

11,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Social Jackie

I play the game directly from Gaia. NOT facebook but gaia itself.

Clearing cache is made daily.

The problem only happens in certain timetables of the day (and computer is the same). I use chrome and firefox.

If I log the game at 6 am Gaia time friendlist load without any problem and I can send the gifts.
If I load 9-10 pm gaia time friendlist load perfectly again and again no problem to send gifts.
If I load game from 9 am gaia time/9 pm gaia time, then the friend list never load.

BUT I can not be testing every half hour to learn if the friend list will log or not. This is more than 5 days now I am not able to "catch" the hole of time when the friendlist will work.

------------------

Edit, just unlogged and relogged now using firefox. Again friend list dont log to choose who must receive.
It logs perfectly to choose the one to receive thanks (because they used my mogas with their wistle) but it does not load to choose who must receive the free gifts.

Feral Shapeshifter

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I'm having the same problem as Orelai. I have two accounts with Gaia and opened them in Chrome and Firefox. Neither my main or my mule are able to open the page to choose recipients. Sending thanks works ok. I've refreshed the browser on both and neither one changed.

iHitomi's Partner

Newbie Smoker

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
NOTICE!!!!

If you have Firefox here's how to clear your Cache and history if you do not know.

If you have the Menu Bar disabled turn it on, go to Tools then look for "Clear Recent History." Click that. You should get a Pop-Up telling you everything it can clear. If you have active Log-ins you dont want deleted (Like me) best un-check that box.

11,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kitsune Mayonaka
NOTICE!!!!

If you have Firefox here's how to clear your Cache and history if you do not know.

If you have the Menu Bar disabled turn it on, go to Tools then look for "Clear Recent History." Click that. You should get a Pop-Up telling you everything it can clear. If you have active Log-ins you dont want deleted (Like me) best un-check that box.

Thanks for the tip (my computer is prepared to clear cache daily when I restart it), but perhaps is good for other .

Any how I have the feeling it has nothing to do with cache. Today I was able to send the free gifts but ONLY because I have cared to log before 9 am gaia time. Not all days I can log so early, normally I log like now, in the morning i must go class.

Some of my friends which has loged now are not been able to send.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I'm having the same problem as well. I'll click to send a gift, but the recipients box doesn't load or appear. I dont have a slow connection by any means, but it'll do the little loading animation for a split second and then dissapear assuming the box has opened when it has not. Sometimes it appears, but 90% of the time it doesn't.

I would also like if only MoGa players appeared on this list. sweatdrop
Epic fail. =-=

I'm having the same issues as some other people here. I click the gift, the page looks like it's going to load... but then it never opens. It's NOT a popup blocker because my blocker alerts me when it blocks a page, and besides, I've been able to send gifts a few times, but more often than not it fails.

Is anyone working on this?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
wot is this???
nice 3nodding

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I would like to add a discovery I made about the issue. I noticed that only when I wanted to send starseeds did the pop up not load. When I tried to send potions, it would load fine, but then when I would try starseeds it refused to load after that. I havent sent any starseeds in a few days because of this. sweatdrop

Tifa Blackheart 's Husbando

Divine Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Social Jackie
Ok, i play it off gaia, and it dosent even let me play. It dosent even load the game. I really want to play but it wont let me. I dont have facebook so i cant play it on there. Well before i get mad cause i cant play you guys should fix the problem

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff