Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Informer 100
Mitzar
Social Jackie

-The Moga Team

It worked for me today without problems, and I have been able to send the free gifts.

I have also received some, BUT I do not know "who" has sent to me, so is clear I can nor "repay". In the game message center appear the notification but is not stated WHO has sent to me. Then I guess the ones I have sent will not know it was me the one who sent to them.

Exactly! How is anyone supposed to know who sent you a gift, who to return a gift, or if they know you sent them a gift. question
thorn is awsome in monster galaxy
XxEmo_HuggxX
cool

rawr xd

Brave Member

8,225 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
As for a real reply to this dying thread, I have an update as of 8/10/2012

I may be one person, but I currently own 20+ accounts for friendless Monster Galaxy play purposes only. I only use 11 accounts at the moment, since the other 9+ all had an issue with friends. Yeah, I do this cause I don't have any friends, or want any. I do not use facebook cause it's evil.

Anyway, there is an issue with the gifting recieving problem.

When I gifted my other accounts who all perfectly have the entire 11 accounts of friends list, after using 5 accounts to gift the 5 items to the 10 friends each, the 6th account only allows me to gift the 5 that I just used to gift. After the 6th account, the 7th-11th accounts all say this:

"congradulations! you have sent all the gifts today"

For all 5 items you can send.

I also noted that all my accounts received 0 items from the gifts.

So, I have sent over 100 items already, but recieved a grand total of 0.

Something is definatelywrong

When I send the message, it doesn't show up. So the message doesn't even give the gift at all if it did.

I don't jknow what's with the reasure chest, but when I click it nothing happens. Maybe that is the recieve gift spot.

Your coding is obviously broken. Fix it, or kill/reset the entire game. We're wasting time and money here for the time being.
Tafiir
did it for the coins lol dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

that is all

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
uh huh i see

Quick Reply

Submit