• Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
oh thank u ill keep that in mid<3

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
I have a question since my other thread didn't get any replies. How do you recieve gifts? I don't know where to go for that. I got a message that someone sent me a starseed, but i don't think my amount went up. Is there a place to accept the gifts?

Salty Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Survivor 150
Randimo
dreamsk
I'm having the same problem as well. I'll click to send a gift, but the recipients box doesn't load or appear. I dont have a slow connection by any means, but it'll do the little loading animation for a split second and then dissapear assuming the box has opened when it has not. Sometimes it appears, but 90% of the time it doesn't.

I would also like if only MoGa players appeared on this list. sweatdrop
I have the same exact issue.

I'm having the same problem as well as some of my friends

Savage Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
yeah still no fix wish they would kinda put the a starseed per hour back up till its fixed

Savage Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
apparently its still broken for ALOT of other players. kinda hard to not be able to catch anything without star seeds... >.>
Still broken.....

Tried clearing cache, rebooting, different Browsers, os's and computers,

Gifting still doesnt work period...

Same goes for EVERYONE ive talked too...

just SAD...
getting PM's that i've been sent star seeds, evol potions, etc.
nothing in game.
very frustrated right now.
just wasted 4 starseeds to try to capture "Meh" - that's 2 days work if i log in 2x a day
the game is not worth the time if you can't capture anything because gifting doesn't work
i'd have over 50 starseeds if gifting was up and running
just joined last weekend, about to quit due to this. many friends feel the same way.

Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I have not been able to send gifts in 4 days. I have tried 3 different browsers, 2 different computers and cleared cache. Tried to contact viximo.com via the link provided but it just goes to a blank page. All my friends have stopped sending gifts because I am unable to gift back.

Dapper Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i still cant send gifts
Is it posssible to transfer FB progress to Gaia progress completely?I have around 300 mogas on real profile including alot of cash and event ones,and i saw one guy transfered progress but like 50 moga didnt got transsfered and he lost them

Savage Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
still broken please bring back star seed per hour till fixed

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
I have a very basic question when it comes to gifting. This morning I cleared my cache disabled my blocker and was able to send 40 potions to my friends who play MG. After that I chose evo potion, the bars would come up and then nothing.

I closed out of firefox, went to Chrome and went through the same process. I clicked on evo potion and the only friends who came up where the ones who I did not choose before because they do not play MG.

So the question is, are you allowed only to send one gift? Or is this still part of the bug?

Savage Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
well was working 2 hours ago then quit again...

9,750 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Social Jackie

-The Moga Team

It worked for me today without problems, and I have been able to send the free gifts.

I have also received some, BUT I do not know "who" has sent to me, so is clear I can nor "repay". In the game message center appear the notification but is not stated WHO has sent to me. Then I guess the ones I have sent will not know it was me the one who sent to them.

Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I am able to send gifts now but not receive them. My friends can't find my name in the gift list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff