Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Assailant

Social Jackie

Tried all the steps. My primary browser is Google Chrome. Also tried Firefox and Opera, neither of which even have ad blockers installed.

The gift-giving window never loads. Just hangs up, though I can navigate away from the page.

Can't contact customer support since I don't use Facebook.

Thanks for looking into this, and I'm happy to give any info I can that will assist with troubleshooting.

Anxious Goat

I can only send gifts by using the whistle fruit.

Other than that, the free gifts don't work for me at all, it doesn't load the friend windows.

I use Firefox and Chrome. Cleared cache on both, didn't works. Disabled blockers, didn't work. -___-

Phantom

Rumpelstiltskin IX
Social Jackie

Tried all the steps. My primary browser is Google Chrome. Also tried Firefox and Opera, neither of which even have ad blockers installed.

The gift-giving window never loads. Just hangs up, though I can navigate away from the page.

Can't contact customer support since I don't use Facebook.

Thanks for looking into this, and I'm happy to give any info I can that will assist with troubleshooting.

I have the exact same problem and tried everything except for Opera. Oh well guess I should de-friend everyone I just friended and not play this I suppose.
I am having the same issue as others. I can send name tags, but nothing else will send. If I click anything else the loading effect appears for a split second then stops. I was able to send gifts a few days ago, but it hasn't worked since yesterday.

Unforgiving Tactician

I STILL cannot send or receive gifts. I have friends sending me gifts, but I cannot respond in kind. I keep my browser cache cleared in Firefox. I am not 14 years old, so I know how to refresh and all that business. It simply does not work.

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
personally this game was too confusing anyway
I tried everything that was on the first post except contacting those people but because i see a lot of other people here with the same problem i have then it must be the game that is messed up.
Please look into this, i would like to send my friends stuff! gonk

EDIT: Okay it seems to work now, i guess my browser took awhile to clear or something, i got on MG this morning and the gifting works. emotion_jawdrop

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
I still can only send starseeds....

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Daijonakain
Epic fail. =-=

I'm having the same issues as some other people here. I click the gift, the page looks like it's going to load... but then it never opens. It's NOT a popup blocker because my blocker alerts me when it blocks a page, and besides, I've been able to send gifts a few times, but more often than not it fails.

Is anyone working on this?
This is exactly what happens to me.

Familiar Stalker

10,500 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
dreamsk
I'm having the same problem as well. I'll click to send a gift, but the recipients box doesn't load or appear. I dont have a slow connection by any means, but it'll do the little loading animation for a split second and then dissapear assuming the box has opened when it has not. Sometimes it appears, but 90% of the time it doesn't.

I would also like if only MoGa players appeared on this list. sweatdrop
I have the same exact issue.
*posts here again*

Well~ i hate to come back here but it is glitched again for me. crying

Sparkling Shapeshifter

For some reason I am able to send gifts again, but it won't let me gift starseeds or 100hp potions. It still shows that strange loading sign for a second when I attempt to send either of those gifts. I have over 20 neighbors...

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I don't use Facebook, so I can't contact the support team. Now what do I do?

Loyal Fatcat

Kierrakins
For some reason I am able to send gifts again, but it won't let me gift starseeds or 100hp potions. It still shows that strange loading sign for a second when I attempt to send either of those gifts. I have over 20 neighbors...

I'm having the same issues. I can only send name tags. Ugh.
Yeah, for me it only sends items when it feels like it, regardless of how many times I clear my cache, use a different browser, or turn off my pop-up blocker. Still love the game, it's just really glitchy sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff