Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
dreamsk
I would like to add a discovery I made about the issue. I noticed that only when I wanted to send starseeds did the pop up not load. When I tried to send potions, it would load fine, but then when I would try starseeds it refused to load after that. I havent sent any starseeds in a few days because of this. sweatdrop

just check... how many users are in gaia...

surely when you have started to send the gifts, the number of gaia users was lower than when you have try to send starseed.
A group of friends we are testing this (by ourserves) and we have noted if gaia users is lower than 12.500 we load the friend list and send the gifts without any problem, but when we try and gaia users are higher number we never can.

We think this has nothing to do wth pc cache or conections but with the traffic of the game. Is clear is only our asumption but this is more than one week now testing.

Dangerous Friend

I am having issues with only some of the gift. The 40 HP Potions and the Star Seed work fine.
However, the Evolution Potion and Name Tag will not load the friend's list.
It shows an indication of loading, but then the friend's list does not show.

I have tried reloading the page, flushing the dns, clearing the cache. None of that has worked. I tested the game via another account and all the gifts worked fine. So, I am not sure what to really do next.

Moonlight Sweetheart

22,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
Orelai
dreamsk
I would like to add a discovery I made about the issue. I noticed that only when I wanted to send starseeds did the pop up not load. When I tried to send potions, it would load fine, but then when I would try starseeds it refused to load after that. I havent sent any starseeds in a few days because of this. sweatdrop

surely when you have started to send the gifts, the number of gaia users was lower than when you have try to send starseed.
A group of friends we are testing this (by ourserves) and we have noted if gaia users is lower than 12.500 we load the friend list and send the gifts without any problem, but when we try and gaia users are higher number we never can.

We think this has nothing to do wth pc cache or conections but with the traffic of the game. Is clear is only our asumption but this is more than one week now testing.
But why would it have to do with the number of people on gaia, who most of them probably dont play the game? How would we know the amount of people playing the actual game? Plus doesnt the box only load up your gaia friends? Perhaps the number of friends on the list is a factor as well?

10,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
dreamsk
Orelai
dreamsk

But why would it have to do with the number of people on gaia, who most of them probably dont play the game? How would we know the amount of people playing the actual game? Plus doesnt the box only load up your gaia friends? Perhaps the number of friends on the list is a factor as well?

I dont know, I am not good in computering, as I told is just and idea or an asumption.

But by logic the number of gaia users is important because not all of the actual gaia users are playing the game, but as more ppl is logged more probabilities of more players. If we are more players than capacitity of server game we dont get the hole to enter in the database.
I dont know in this game, but in others games as more users more lagg or more difficulties to use the database (been friendlist database or others).

If we can never load the friend list when x number of gaia users is on, is something curius at least, may be is not the reason but is a detail to check....and we are checking in a personal way, we are not testers. By example just now, in this moment list dont load for me. Check the time in my post and check how many users. surely more than 10.000

Gallant Knight

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Generous 100
Have gotten starseeds from friends, they show in a number next to the "Show evolution" button of my Moga.

But I can't use them... when I want to evolve, it says "you need 2 evolution potions". And that while I have 4 sad

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
I'm not having problems sending gifts. I have problems receiving gifts. I used to play on facebook just moved over today. I get an activity count on the activity count but when I click on it the count goes away and no gifts.

On Chrome, cleared cache and rebooted.
dreamsk
I'm having the same problem as well. I'll click to send a gift, but the recipients box doesn't load or appear. I dont have a slow connection by any means, but it'll do the little loading animation for a split second and then dissapear assuming the box has opened when it has not. Sometimes it appears, but 90% of the time it doesn't.

I would also like if only MoGa players appeared on this list. sweatdrop
The problem seems to have cleared up lately, but yeah it would be nice to at least sort it by neighbors only.

Desirable Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
dreamsk

i having the opposite effect with mine, i managed to send star seeds today but i couldn't send anything else.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Gifting bug is back can't send or receive gifts as of today

Decorated Nerd

same problem as others, can't send any free gifts (other than the hp potion) . It appears that it is loading for an instant, then disappears. Tried in both firefox and chrome...not working on either.
The only thing I was able to send today was evolution potions or when I used a bonus attack and they asked to send gifts that seemed to be working fine as well but anything else bleh... XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff