Welcome to Gaia! ::

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

Oh man, never has watching an advertisement been worth the effort as much as it is now. I watch every Sims Social ad you guys toss my way to get my hands on a Dexter trial. I am in love with that little dragon, you don't even know. I always use it when I am going Moga hunting because it always leaves the enemy at 1HP. In fact, I dare say I like it more than the full Dexter because with only two battles I can pick and choose which ones I use it in rather than activating it for one battle and being stuck with it for 14 more.

So, to whichever Dev or whoever thought of giving away trial Dexters for watching ads: Thank you so much! It is the most helpful thing I've gotten out of MG thus far!

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Crimson Jazz

Oh man, never has watching an advertisement been worth the effort as much as it is now. I watch every Sims Social ad you guys toss my way to get my hands on a Dexter trial. I am in love with that little dragon, you don't even know. I always use it when I am going Moga hunting because it always leaves the enemy at 1HP. In fact, I dare say I like it more than the full Dexter because with only two battles I can pick and choose which ones I use it in rather than activating it for one battle and being stuck with it for 14 more.

So, to whichever Dev or whoever thought of giving away trial Dexters for watching ads: Thank you so much! It is the most helpful thing I've gotten out of MG thus far!

Well I didn't think it up (this was the plan from the initial release of summons and double XP potions). However I was the one who did the work on this. I'm glad you like it.

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

It's easily my favorite new feature. Capturing Mogas is so much easier this way! Never again (well, until Dexter's eventually rotated out of the free trial position) do I have to worry about critting that Legendary Moga I've been hunting for for two days. Just activate Dexter and throw Starseeds with a wild abandon!
Crimson Jazz

It's easily my favorite new feature. Capturing Mogas is so much easier this way! Never again (well, until Dexter's eventually rotated out of the free trial position) do I have to worry about critting that Legendary Moga I've been hunting for for two days. Just activate Dexter and throw Starseeds with a wild abandon!

What really annoyed is if the Moga has Regenerate. It's annoying when after Dexter attacked the Moga down to 1 HP, its Special Ability kicks in and raise it back up. LOL XD

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

It's annoying, but definitely less so than if you have no Dexter at all? Then you waste a turn getting it back down to a decently low health and eventually run out of attacks. This way, Dexter's doing the work for you. XD

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Deacon Charmer
Crimson Jazz

Well I didn't think it up (this was the plan from the initial release of summons and double XP potions). However I was the one who did the work on this. I'm glad you like it.

sorry for this stupid question but how i can use acomment bar decoration like you? xd

Stubborn Gifter

LittleHelper1
sorry for this stupid question but how i can use acomment bar decoration like you? xd

On your post page, click "Ornate" from the Post Style on the right side.
I totally agree with the dexter trial video...
Completely agreed. These are the type of prizes that get people to watch advertisements, especially now that we can just send 100 HP potions, Starseeds, and stuff like that to our friends. It'd be nice if they started giving away Trial Double XPs too, but I'm not going to argue with having a bunch of free Dexter uses just for watching a whole bunch of ads. This actually convinced me to turn off my Adblock, if only just for Galaxy.

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
The advertisement stopped giving me free Dexter trials and it started giving me 100 HP potions instead! sad
now i can't get the dexter trial.
when i finish watching and waiting for the time, it said my gift have been claimed or expired, i dont know why scream

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Jisen Meizuki
LittleHelper1

On your post page, click "Ornate" from the Post Style on the right side.

ok,thanks!!!

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I got only six trials of dexter and now it started giving 100 hp potion . Is dexter trial limited . Or is it random either dexter or hp potion will be given? crying crying

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

I've gotten at least 20 of them, so I doubt they're limited.

Benevolent Accumulator

13,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Crimson Jazz

I couldn't agree more heart This is easily my favorite freebie for an ad <3
(Thanks for making a thread about something wonderful in the midst of all the usual MG sob stories wink )

Deacon Charmer
I was the one who did the work on this. I'm glad you like it.

Thank You, Deacon! emotion_bigheart emotion_hug
Like the OP I adore this freebie and it's trial size is just right for when you are hunting illusive Moga that don't appear at every battle 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff