Welcome to Gaia! ::

should they add the abilty to send fizzy cola as a gift?

yes 0.88 88.0% [ 22 ]
no 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
meh, the ones from quests are enough 0.12 12.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 >

i'm thinking it would make level grinding that much easier, if we could pick up some extra colas through gifting. what's your opinion on the matter folks?

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I thought that but then we can get alot of coffees, Cola bottles are only useful for mogas who have life tap or regenerate or something, but there's no harm in it.
i want fizzy colas
previously in gifts fizzy cola also used to be there but they removed it ........ sad evil evil
shanmukhanss
previously in gifts fizzy cola also used to be there but they removed it ........ sad evil evil

Really? totally lame!

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Kael714
shanmukhanss

Really? totally lame!

Yea i remember when i could accept as many gifts as i wanted, didn't take too much of an advantage in stocking Cola Bottles up only saved about 150 odd, none left now. This was ages ago.
TheNobodyInn
Kael714
shanmukhanss

Really? totally lame!

Yea i remember when i could accept as many gifts as i wanted, didn't take too much of an advantage in stocking Cola Bottles up only saved about 150 odd, none left now. This was ages ago.

what made me think of them, was getting a Claus summon in the daily bonus, at my level, the thing practically makes you invulnerable, so the only issue i was having was running outta moves, and it just didint seem worth it to put them to sleep just for PP(well, whatever it is in monster galaxy at least) . i ended up using all the ones i had pretty quickly. but now im curious as to why they would remove them as a sendable gift. i can't see anyone wanting to spend moga cash on em' especially as you mentioned, coffee's are the superior choice.
idiot i am playing monster galaxy since one year. shut ur mouth if u dont know scream scream scream
shanmukhanss
idiot i am playing monster galaxy since one year. shut ur mouth if u dont know scream scream scream

the first question is what are you talking about. the second question is what is your problem, and with who. finally, the third questions is, are you bad at english? nobody gave you any attitude, nor disputed how long you've been playing. mind telling why your going on a scream rampage?

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I think maybe they should put it back again seems it's not superior to coffees unless you have Claus ect. not always useful, so theres no harm.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
I've completed all the quests in Sunshire, and have barely any fizzy colas. What is the point in having 200+ 100hp potions, and having all your mogas at full health when they can't attack? I can quite easily run out of all my moves without losing any health and it just feels like a waste using a coffee
Whitepawprint
I've completed all the quests in Sunshire, and have barely any fizzy colas. What is the point in having 200+ 100hp potions, and having all your mogas at full health when they can't attack? I can quite easily run out of all my moves without losing any health and it just feels like a waste using a coffee

indeed, im pretty stingy with my coffee's myself, since i only like to use them if i really have too, (as in when both moves and hp's are all gone) and it would seem kinda silly to put them to bed for over a hour just for a few moves.

personally, i ran out of all the cola's on sunshire in one run of Claus. and since ive been grinding up one of my mogas, it's been pretty tedious having to stop every few battles since he needs a nap for moves. maybe it's my fault for not having a moga that can one shot things more easily, but if your fighting higher leveled mogas for the extra XP, it can end up draining your moves pretty fast.

i still can't understand why they would decide to remove the option to send them as a free gift, since as someone already mentioned, they aren't exactly a game-breaking item to have lots of.

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Kael714
shanmukhanss

the first question is what are you talking about. the second question is what is your problem, and with who. finally, the third questions is, are you bad at english? nobody gave you any attitude, nor disputed how long you've been playing. mind telling why your going on a scream rampage?

its because you said
Kael714
Really? totally lame!
maybe he thought that your saying that he was lame..lmao rofl
krusnik20
Kael714
shanmukhanss

its because you said
Kael714
Really? totally lame!

thats what made me ask him about his proficiency in the english language lol, i had thought it was clear i was talking about the fact they took it out, but oh well. every topic needs a internet rager or two, to really make it feel like home XD

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Kael714
krusnik20
Kael714
shanmukhanss

its because you said
Kael714
Really? totally lame!

thats what made me ask him about his proficiency in the english language lol, i had thought it was clear i was talking about the fact they took it out, but oh well. every topic needs a internet rager or two, to really make it feel like home XD

yeah... rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces