Welcome to Gaia! ::

I started playing this game again because I saw the new dungeon and wanted to try it so I go to Pueblonia and I encounter a level 27 monsters with my group of level 15's!!! WTF man. This game just gets stupider and stupider. First all the new mogas are buy only and now this? It already takes forever to level up and you gotta go and make it harder now? After like 3 battles my mogas get tired and have to rest for 2 hours. It's so frustrating. Why can't you put it back to the way it was before and just make the new dungeon high leveled? Now I know why I quit this stupid game in the first place... scream scream scream scream scream scream
Charlie Bassett
I started playing this game again because I saw the new dungeon and wanted to try it so I go to Pueblonia and I encounter a level 27 monsters with my group of level 15's!!! WTF man. This game just gets stupider and stupider. First all the new mogas are buy only and now this? It already takes forever to level up and you gotta go and make it harder now? After like 3 battles my mogas get tired and have to rest for 2 hours. It's so frustrating. Why can't you put it back to the way it was before and just make the new dungeon high leveled? Now I know why I quit this stupid game in the first place... scream scream scream scream scream scream

i agree that is really stupid.
for example my moga is level 21 and need oer 7000 exp to level up. one moga bring him only 210 exp and after 5 battles he hasn`t much hp and attacks.
then he must be healed, what takes over 2 hours
and the levels of the mogas i want to capture are level 26 till 35
this is really stupid, such a stupid update -.-

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
I haven't even beaten the first level in Plubonia... and I still think the level 17's are ridiculous to fight... rofl

Malevolent Creature

TheLeperAffinity4
I haven't even beaten the first level in Plubonia... and I still think the level 17's are ridiculous to fight... rofl

neutral They used to be level 11s.
Since they changed one level higher than my team, I can't continue Nova's quest.
:v 2500 XP / whatever the hell a level 16 moga has

The level raise was ridiculous, especially since the xp didn't raise with it.
(Earning, that is.)

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
One and Nineteen More
TheLeperAffinity4

Since they changed one level higher than my team, I can't continue Nova's quest.

(Earning, that is.)
Oh my god are you serious? If they were level 11, I'd be wayyy ahead by now. I got too excited, went to Plubonia with my level 14's, and got them all killed by a 17. I was like... why's the level gap so huge? The difficulty curve just hit a massive spike. I've been level grinding in the cemetery area for so long. I've got a Tenpac and a Paul at level 17 and 16... I still don't know if that's enough sweatdrop

Malevolent Creature

TheLeperAffinity4
One and Nineteen More
TheLeperAffinity4

(Earning, that is.)
Oh my god are you serious? If they were level 11, I'd be wayyy ahead by now. I got too excited, went to Plubonia with my level 14's, and got them all killed by a 17. I was like... why's the level gap so huge? The difficulty curve just hit a massive spike. I've been level grinding in the cemetery area for so long. I've got a Tenpac and a Paul at level 17 and 16... I still don't know if that's enough sweatdrop

Get lots of whistles and you can sail through part of the map. Before the level change I made it to Codex and beat the last moga with level 13 - 14s. rofl
Charlie Bassett
I started playing this game again because I saw the new dungeon and wanted to try it so I go to Pueblonia and I encounter a level 27 monsters with my group of level 15's!!! WTF man. This game just gets stupider and stupider. First all the new mogas are buy only and now this?

Not really. I will admit there are some Mogas that are Premium Mogas like Weatar and Scorpius. However, there are more Mogas that are free to catch or part of the quests such as the Dungeon Mogas and Faust. confused

Charlie Bassett
It already takes forever to level up and you gotta go and make it harder now? After like 3 battles my mogas get tired and have to rest for 2 hours. It's so frustrating. Why can't you put it back to the way it was before and just make the new dungeon high leveled? Now I know why I quit this stupid game in the first place... scream scream scream scream scream scream

Well, I admit it is difficult to level them up because of the level difference... sweatdrop But at least we can get more EXP to level up (with lots of help from the Whistles. ninja ) I don't know why the developers make it more difficult in the Pueblonia map now. I thought the setting of level balance after the release of Black Gold quest was okay. At least THAT makes it easier for everyone... sweatdrop

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
One and Nineteen More
TheLeperAffinity4
One and Nineteen More
TheLeperAffinity4

(Earning, that is.)

Get lots of whistles and you can sail through part of the map. Before the level change I made it to Codex and beat the last moga with level 13 - 14s. rofl
Ugh lucky you blaugh I'm pretty excited to see the new map... I've just been grinding for the past few days (just to catch up). Would you suggest catching any specific MoGa's on the way to Cortex? biggrin

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Agree. I've now spent a WEEK trying to level up to the point where I can continue my Black Gold quest... can't make much headway, even using whistles, without stopping to rest them, and coffees are rare indeed these days. Why not just make the next dungeon harder? And why the HUGE jump all at once, I mean come on, TEN LEVELS higher?? It sucks, man. Especially when it takes such a ridiculous time to level up Mogas... emo
I went to the Citadel with Black Gold (level 22), Momo (level 25) and Azurel (level 26) and by using whistles and tactics was able to win the first team battle (3x lvl 25) and the second (3x lvl 35) but the third one is ridiculous. It's 4x lvl 45 WTF?
And try leveling mogas after level 20 when they need 10 000 XP and get 200 XP from a battle wink

2,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
fix it twisted twisted twisted twisted evil evil evil evil mad mad mad mad mad scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream pirate scream xp twisted evil twisted evil xp twisted evil
1zruT
I went to the Citadel with Black Gold (level 22), Momo (level 25) and Azurel (level 26) and by using whistles and tactics was able to win the first team battle (3x lvl 25) and the second (3x lvl 35) but the third one is ridiculous. It's 4x lvl 45 WTF?
And try leveling mogas after level 20 when they need 10 000 XP and get 200 XP from a battle wink

45? I thought it was 40... .__.; And my main team was level 29 when fighting them. >>;

Divine Fox

16,915 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
I agree, first I was happy to meet such highlvl Mogas because they gave my lvl12 Team lots of Exp, but then i took a look at my remaining Whistles and was like "OMG, where did they go? o.O". Also I accepted two Quests on Pueblonia just the Day before they raised the Lvls, now I cant do those Quests because i cant capture a lvl 24 Moga (guessing Hammerdogs lvl, never went that far since the Change) with (today reached) lvl 15 Mogas, BUT those two Quests are blocking my Nova Quest so i have no Idea what Moga I have to catch to move on.. so atm all I'm doing is, lvl my Mogas to be able to fulfill my two Quests on Pueblonia to be able to move on with Novas Quest... sucks quite a bit atm^^
Well at least i have to capture that Hammerdog, next Pueblonia Q will lead me to Sandtown/Rouges Rendezvous, Im not even sure if i'll reach it with all those Surprise Attacks and I wont think about the Fights i have to win to get that Treasure Chest. :/

The Change is maybe quite cool if u can travell all around Puebl. and have some 30+Mogas but for "Low-lvl-Teams" like mine its just too much. crying

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lol you're supposed to level up BEFORE you go there... xp There are plenty of quests in Sunshire to keep busy. xd

Haha and I actually train there a lot whenever I get blue coffees and whistles, 300 exp+ per fight isn't bad for my lvl 10-12s.. xd
Raiten Ka
1zruT

45? I thought it was 40... .__.; And my main team was level 29 when fighting them. >>;

Not sure if it was 40 or 45. I just ran away since I saw no point in fighting for an hour. My Azurel (lvl 26 tank) had 2k HP and they critted him for 700. Kind of pointless to try biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff