Welcome to Gaia! ::

This devibun weekend is the first thing i consider good of recent Monster Galaxy developments. We have the opertunity to get devibun and with enough of them a Jackolope as well for FREE !!! And the Free moga cash from fights seems to be back ( well for me it is got 4 so far ! ) AND the CI is going back to 1 a month with probably split quests over the 4 weeks ( one half in the first 2 weeks then the other in the rest like halloween ).
Now if only the devs keep this up !!! Just release certain special mogas for one or 2 days around appropriate times of the year for capture, not all of them as some sadly have to be bought to keep up the exlusivity. For example 4th of july is on the way so Scud could appear for a couple of days with a possible evolution being a new moga to get, with new event mogas to get via CI or hopefully an actual event with bladewing in the ci or shop. this creates a reasnoble balance between free and paid for premium mogas.

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Le-Sponge-Ahoy
This devibun weekend is the first thing i consider good of recent Monster Galaxy developments. We have the opertunity to get devibun and with enough of them a Jackolope as well for FREE !!! And the Free moga cash from fights seems to be back ( well for me it is got 4 so far ! ) AND the CI is going back to 1 a month with probably split quests over the 4 weeks ( one half in the first 2 weeks then the other in the rest like halloween ).
Now if only the devs keep this up !!! Just release certain special mogas for one or 2 days around appropriate times of the year for capture, not all of them as some sadly have to be bought to keep up the exlusivity. For example 4th of july is on the way so Scud could appear for a couple of days with a possible evolution being a new moga to get, with new event mogas to get via CI or hopefully an actual event with bladewing in the ci or shop. this creates a reasnoble balance between free and paid for premium mogas.

I just hope that once the CI becomes once a month we get more update razz I hope it doesn't become once a month CI and quest updates razz Glad with the new updates though. Thanks dev!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff