Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Kitten

13,725 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
I took the easy way and used the 100% guarantee seed for 250 moga cash. Has anyone else "cheated" and used the 100% seed? It was a very cool capture though!

Eternal Hellraiser

Nope. I'm considering somehow finding enough gcash to do so though. I've used 25+ seeds on a messi. _-_ [new to this game >.<]

JhiLyhan's Husbando

Warlord

13,775 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
i just caught one using 16 seeds xD i was so frustrated when i accidentally killed the winja that's on the quest (i wanted to catch it) so i was roaming back and fort from cydonia castle to thornwood and my jaw dropped when i saw i encountered a spike

User Image
User Image
User Image

Sparkling Kitten

13,725 Points
it wasn't over 200 all in one day. Its been about 4 months of trying every combination I could think of. I wish I would have screen capt using the 100% seed. I was awesome and very pretty.
200 seeds and 4 months? When I meet it I'll just run or kill it. Do you need spike for a quest?

Sparkling Kitten

13,725 Points
Tiro Finale
200 seeds and 4 months? When I meet it I'll just run or kill it. Do you need spike for a quest?

I hope not. I am not doing it again

11,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
100 seeds was just waaay too much o.o

i only used 1 and i caught him, i guess it was my lucky day because i also caught a paroot on the same day
I wasted 18 seeds first time after visiting the castle twice. Then my stupid winja killed it with critical. I was like dramallama they did it on purpose.

Today I was visiting the castle again and after the 3rd time I met spike again.
I caught it after 6 seeds. I suggest switching around so it can't recover its health with the vampire embrace? (I think)

My speaker was on and I never ever open my speaker. So when the music starts during the time I caught it I jumped out of my seat and was like WTF. whee

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
i'm having trouble catching an A.C. in miasma depths. that stupid furball has run me 10 seeds, and i STILL havent gotten it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff