Welcome to Gaia! ::

you can find it at greensteps and its uncommon so...

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
ya......i juz found and caught it at the greensteps few days ago.....it juz uncommon but the picture indicate it is epic... 3nodding
I just caught one today and they really should fix the capture image on FaceBook. It says Epic and is in the same purple color as a true Epic like Orbz.

It also took me 9 star seeds to catch him. He is JUST an uncommon!!!

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Ruzland
I just caught one today and they really should fix the capture image on FaceBook. It says Epic and is in the same purple color as a true Epic like Orbz.

Actually, it is an Epic Moga before it was released and after they released it, they change it rarity to Uncommon Moga due to complaints of other Moga Tamers.
crozzeon0
Ruzland

Actually, it is an Epic Moga before it was released and after they released it, they change it rarity to Uncommon Moga due to complaints of other Moga Tamers.

Actually, the true explanation as to why Fenix changed from Epic to Uncommon is because I informed the developers that Plasmian and Momo's images were not in the Mogadex when they added the Collectible Mogas... sweatdrop

When they added the Collectible Mogas, they accidentally took out Plasmian and Momo's pictures. Therefore, it would be impossible for those who have Plasmians to add on the team. So the developers rearrange it so that all available Mogas are in the Mogadex.
Why does it still say Epic when you catch him and shows him in purple instead of orange like other uncommons on FaceBook posts?

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raiten Ka
crozzeon0
Ruzland

Actually, the true explanation as to why Fenix changed from Epic to Uncommon is because I informed the developers that Plasmian and Momo's images were not in the Mogadex when they added the Collectible Mogas... sweatdrop

When they added the Collectible Mogas, they accidentally took out Plasmian and Momo's pictures. Therefore, it would be impossible for those who have Plasmians to add on the team. So the developers rearrange it so that all available Mogas are in the Mogadex.

So this concludes the argument about Fenix... hahaha!!! 4laugh

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Ruzland
Why does it still say Epic when you catch him and shows him in purple instead of orange like other uncommons on FaceBook posts?

I think, the devs are still thinking if they change it back it an Epic Moga just to end the problem on the image or they will change the image to Uncommon.
That makes sense, thanks.

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Ruzland
That makes sense, thanks.

No worries. I'm happy to give some ideas... 4laugh
1. fenix for new players
2. veterans shuld get.......2 fenixes?

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
aimpacc
1. fenix for new players
2. veterans shuld get.......2 fenixes?

They made it before so that it can attract new players. i don't like having duplicate mogas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff