Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
This is not fair for the old players like me... the new players can get Fenix in just one click. And takenote, its an Epic Moga. How can the developers comprehend this to their old players?
Because they are tired from us complaining about the latest quest (which I think it's UNFAIR for us veterans). So they think they can do this since we're being "unfair" to them.
Raiten Ka
Because they are tired from us complaining about the latest quest (which I think it's UNFAIR for us veterans). So they think they can do this since we're being "unfair" to them.

Erm, I doubt their reasoning is as passive aggressive as that. They likely just want to give additional incentive to get new players to sign up.

Though I personally think creating such incentives, while snubbing existing and loyal users is especially unfair, especially in a game where we're encouraged to "catch them all".

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
I hope they think about us veteran players to have a Fenix also...

And take note of this problems about this chain quest...

1. Catch Pudgy in Gertrude's House
-How can you catch a Pudgy if Gertrude always shows up then after the loading ends, nothing happens.
-So, i look for other areas to catch a Pudgy.
2. Catch Willo in Lombards Rafting Inc.
-How can you catch a Willo if Lombard always show up then after the loading ends, nothing happens.
-So, i look for other areas to catch a Willo.

900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I think they're both crummy if they're true, I want a Fenix. I found a Pudgy at Miasma Depths, didn't catch it since I already have 1, I also found a Peafyx before I got Peascorp, which I still haven't caught. I wouldn't mind if they gave newbies a limited free shot at Fenix for a few weeks or so & then let everybody have a chance to get 1.

Just how many Moga am I going to have to catch a 2nd 1 of? I have every Moga on the 1st map except Winja, which I was trying to find & catch before I started this goofy quest & Spike which I've never gotten despite visiting the Castle quite often.

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
why we don't get fenix??
it's unafair scream
Im not sure what Fenix looks lile, nyan. But it sounds like it would be a fox-looging Moga.
It does seem a bit unfair, yes...but who knows their reasoning behind it...Im sure us veterens will get a shot of snagging it too, nyan.

Wistful Dreamer

i agree, totally unfair.

however, we got a huey. huey is part of my team as he has precision and he's awesome. do they get a huey? Prob not.

(I named mine Bluewall. long story)

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
http://www.gaiaonline.com/monstergalaxy/reward for those who are curious about this Fenix, click that link (we veteran players will surely be annoyed) GGRR!!! I'm already at the 2nd map for Nova's Quest and i need to tame 14 more mogas to get Black Gold... I will complete it after 4days from now...
i don't see how it works, i got on a diff facebook and tried it, but no luck. If this is true i will be upset! scream

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
if your other FB account has already an app of Monster Galaxy, you cannot get it...
What the hell question question question
First time I ever heard of this moga?
I don't even see it on the dex xp Where is it?
How did you get this "reward" link anyway? I don't see any news about that kind of reward ... Maybe it's still not working/not official??

EDIT: FOUND IT : It's UNCOMMON
So relax sweatdrop

Lonely Phantom

41,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Maybe Fenix will be out for veteran players soon. But for now, this is so unfair. Oooooh, my little sister and brother are gonna be mad.
I made another account and i got it........but why???? evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces