Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Friend

8,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Iv just been in a battle and the guy had about 6 or 7 turns in a row I think personally that is really unfair what do you guys all think?

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Azamonde
Iv just been in a battle and the guy had about 6 or 7 turns in a row I think personally that is really unfair what do you guys all think?

its a bug in PVP that happens every 10-15 battles on average

as soon as he gets 2nd turn refresh, once you refresh it will go back to your turn and 2nd attack will not count

sometimes you will need to refresh every turn, until game goes back to normal about 4-5 turns

one time i had to refresh 26 times, my opponent used 2 coffees, i still won the battle , but this is just annoying , gaia should just fix it

Big Noob

9,950 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
1BigJuice
Azamonde

as soon as he gets 2nd turn refresh, once you refresh it will go back to your turn and 2nd attack will not count

sometimes you will need to refresh every turn, until game goes back to normal about 4-5 turns

one time i had to refresh 26 times, my opponent used 2 coffees, i still won the battle , but this is just annoying , gaia should just fix it
i think his oponent used moga that take turns when atack biggrin

Animal Lover

9,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hellid
1BigJuice
Azamonde

i think his oponent used moga that take turns when atack biggrin
no, it's a cheat that some people do it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games