Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there,

We just wanted to let you know that due to recent changes in Facebook's privacy policy, we're no longer able to directly link to Gaia (this includes linking to game forums on Gaia, FAQs, gold grant banners) in our social games on Facebook (e.g. Soul Crash, Monster Galaxy, etc.) Not to panic folks! We're currently working on alternate solutions to this problem, and we'll keep you updated as we implement these solutions.
in gaia there are lots of games but in all of them theres one that you get more gold in it theres one that is funer then all of the games.
the game that you get more gold in it is zomg but the one that more funer is monster galaxy
for some pepole zomg is funer but for some pepole monster galaxy is funer .
the problem is that we dont now wich one to go in to .
question

OG Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
yea thats cool
Social Jackie
Hello there,

We just wanted to let you know that due to recent changes in Facebook's privacy policy, we're no longer able to directly link to Gaia (this includes linking to game forums on Gaia, FAQs, gold grant banners) in our social games on Facebook (e.g. Soul Crash, Monster Galaxy, etc.) Not to panic folks! We're currently working on alternate solutions to this problem, and we'll keep you updated as we implement these solutions.
Its a okay game but i prefer zomg :3

Distinct Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
ninjaxxspider
in gaia there are lots of games but in all of them theres one that you get more gold in it theres one that is funer then all of the games.
the game that you get more gold in it is zomg but the one that more funer is monster galaxy
question

So, you can earn Gaia gold in Moga, just not as much as Zomg in comparison, right?
I don't know scream

7,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I would love to play Monster Galaxy and get as much gold as Zomg
But, it would probably cost as much to buy all those seeds D< xp
same problems with me
plz fix it
biggrin biggrin FIX IT PLEAASE
Gaia Online is an anime link list and eventually developed am small community, but following a statement by founder Derek Liu, this website moved towards social gaming.

6,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
ninjaxxspider
question

Interesting point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas