Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i am just informing all the tamers here that to not waste 50 mc on super spin as it will go in vain.
The galactic ur tryin to get osteros is having just crap abilities with (happy feet + shield of thorns) the worst ability ever.
Bcoz If u apply happy feet and get ur shield of thorns ability activated it is of no use as the shield of thorns will work when the osteros is hit ,but with happy feet it will not be hit .No use of abilities so i am just informing about this

6,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Clambake 200
TheRiseOfCelestialFighter
i am just informing all the tamers here that to not waste 50 mc on super spin as it will go in vain.
The galactic ur tryin to get osteros is having just crap abilities with (happy feet + shield of thorns) the worst ability ever.
Bcoz If u apply happy feet and get ur shield of thorns ability activated it is of no use as the shield of thorns will work when the osteros is hit ,but with happy feet it will not be hit .No use of abilities so i am just informing about this

+1

i agree with you. . the dev should change shield of thorn with blind like alejandro. . biggrin

2,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
nizar21

+1

i agree with you. . the dev should change shield of thorn with blind like alejandro. . biggrin

yes alejandro is cool with both those abilities and do not ever tell that thing here cuz if the osteros galactic gets happy feet and blind he would be unbeatable

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

1) relax
2) happy feet + shield of thorns works as double defense ( either they miss you or you own them with shield if you get hit ) if they keep missing always you win, if the they miss some, hit some they get hit by shield you win again

its not greatest random ability but its better than armor or cripple random ability that some galactic moga have,

armor - if your opponent uses zodiac attacks only in PVP armor is useless like its not even there it only works against physical attacks
cripple- unless your opponent has full power when you activate it does not do anything so its pointless as random ability

2,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
1BigJuice

1) relax
2) happy feet + shield of thorns works as double defense ( either they miss you or you own them with shield if you get hit ) if they keep missing always you win, if the they miss some, hit some they get hit by shield you win again

its not greatest random ability but its better than armor or cripple random ability that some galactic moga have,

armor - if your opponent uses zodiac attacks only in PVP armor is useless like its not even there it only works against physical attacks
cripple- unless your opponent has full power when you activate it does not do anything so its pointless as random ability

i agree with u but look shield of thorns has only 50 % chance of hitting so it is not as accurate.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
1BigJuice

1) relax

i agree with u but look shield of thorns has only 50 % chance of hitting so it is not as accurate.

So with both abilities on, you have about 75% chance of coming on top (75% opponent will miss or get hit with shield) happy feet alone is amazing ability for a galactic moga , because in PVP your opponents will not be able to land 1/2 of their abilities they will miss abilities like life trap, vampire embrace, etc and instead of landing 5 of them they will land 2 or 3 , but you can use happy feet 5 times , they will keep missing and not healing , and galactic striker will take them out quickly if they do not heal

again this is a striker moga random ability is not that crucial as for balanced or tanks, you get only 5 shots to activate it , yes you are right it could be better but its not that bad i think

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
nizar21

+1

yes alejandro is cool with both those abilities and do not ever tell that thing here cuz if the osteros galactic gets happy feet and blind he would be unbeatable

you can always combine happy feet and blind moga in PVP,

pair him up with 2 mogas that have blind as special ability such as Zoomwolf , Spartacus , Hydros etc

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
1BigJuice

1) relax

+1 osteros maybe not the best galactic but osteros is still good.. wink

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
its verry good lol you can dodge and if you dont dodge then you counter opponent with 800 dmg lol.
too bad i fail to get this galactic (8super spin = fail) and i also miss last 3 galactic because its stupid that only get galactic in super spin -_-

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Personally, I Still think Osteros is a Beautiful Dragon and a Great addition to one's team for multiple reasons. For one, I've heard a Fair amount of Tamers complain about how annoying Yara is (Even I've never personally run into that much trouble with them even in PVP) So they're basically trying to sell you a Way more powerful and pretty balanced type Version which, Like some people pointed out, Is still quite effective.

But I personally think that It's a little odd that they're releasing two Happy Feet Based Galactics in a row. When I First Saw Osteros, I honestly thought his Ability would be Regrowth; Since he's given the Name "Spring Dragon" But instead they're basically Combining The Galactic And Legendary from the Last CI to make this one...That still not too bad...But...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff